New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 509 of 678 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am considering sports watch that is smart, loaded with features like GPS, Heart rate and Ox sensor, VO2 measure, barometer, music stream,, etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Wala ako Breitling Avenger, si King mayrun. Pero kahit Colt Chrono, oks na ako magkaroon though Navitimer is still the Breitling to be owned.

Yep, a Moonwatch would be a good buy at that price. There are also some used Breitlings or Seamaster or Tag Monaco to be had at that price. Maybe you can consider a Bell & Ross or a Bremont.
    my bad again. hehe

Another brand worth considering is Nomos; their Tangente or club sport which are bauhaus inspired - clean and simple.

After the YM, i want something with less bling and flies under the radar.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    I am considering sports watch that is smart, loaded with features like GPS, Heart rate and Ox sensor, VO2 measure, barometer, music stream,, etc.
    Where will you use all such features? Based on what you need, a smart watch is your best option. Most of us here are just fine with hours, minutes, and seconds. Some like dive watches while some like chronographs, of which most of us don't use them as intended.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    my bad again. hehe

Another brand worth considering is Nomos; their Tangente or club sport which are bauhaus inspired - clean and simple.

After the YM, i want something with less bling and flies under the radar.
    The IWC Mark XVIII would be that watch with less bling and flies under the radar. How about a Tudor Black Bay or Pelagos?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Where will you use all such features? Based on what you need, a smart watch is your best option. Most of us here are just fine with hours, minutes, and seconds. Some like dive watches while some like chronographs, of which most of us don't use them as intended.

Chief, I am into XC MTB and Trail Runs which is vigorous and I need to track and monitor my workout to be sure that I am not over doing things specially my heart rate, ox sensor and VO2 max.

At a not so young age, I don't want to push my limits harder than i used to be, baka tumirik na lang mata natin sa tuktok ng bundok

GPS, altitude and barometer is when I go out alone in an isolated trail on top of a mountain specially if I am not that familiar with the place, baka maligaw ba.

Since this is for watches, I tried to ask, anyway if your are not into this kind of watches, I guess I need to find somewhere else to inquire.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Chief, I am into XC MTB and Trail Runs which is vigorous and I need to track and monitor my workout to be sure that I am not over doing things specially my heart rate, ox sensor and VO2 max.

At a not so young age, I don't want to push my limits harder than i used to be, baka tumirik na lang mata natin sa tuktok ng bundok

GPS, altitude and barometer is when I go out alone in an isolated trail on top of a mountain specially if I am not that familiar with the place, baka maligaw ba.

Since this is for watches, I tried to ask, anyway if your are not into this kind of watches, I guess I need to find somewhere else to inquire.

Thanks.
    Garmin sure ako mayrun model na babagay sa iyo. Not so sure if Omega or Rolex or IWC or Breitling has something that may interest you. hehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Thanks.
    Fitbit was acquired by Google. I suggest waiting for the new generation Fitbit. Fall 2020? Not sure

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I would love to own an orange Planet ocean. Like below

Since you got it for free, have the watched cleaned and serviced. A little cleaning and TLC will bring that to life.

If you don't want it, you can donate it to me.
    Haha! Only if you’re an evacuee bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

A vintage Rolex Oysterdate Precision handed down to me. A bit worn & dirty. Dial & hands are also tarnished. What should I do with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you mind the weathered dial and hands, you can always ask Rolex service how much they will charge to replace them.

You could also visit Alex Bautista or Mang Andy to see if they can source parts. Given the age of the watch some other parts will probably need replacing too. And these guys will be cheaper.

To me the watch looks nice, elegant and a lot more understated than the sport models. I'd wear one.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]