New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 507 of 678 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

A vintage Rolex Oysterdate Precision handed down to me. A bit worn & dirty. Dial & hands are also tarnished. What should I do with it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Unless you have sentimental value attached to it, you can sell it as is to fund a newer model Rolex, whether brand new or pre-owned.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I would love to own an orange Planet ocean. Like below

Don't get me wrong, I love the looks of the PO. It's the thickness I have a bit of an issue with. If you can get it at a good price, pull the trigger.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the looks of the PO. It's the thickness I have a bit of an issue with. If you can get it at a good price, pull the trigger.
    I will take your word for it. Like what good price?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Yes bro tama si KN.

Tried it a few times kaso i am bothered how thick the watch is.

Good price would be around 5 to 6k usd pre-owned.

Not sure about the chrono and gmt models though.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yes bro tama si KN.

Tried it a few times kaso i am bothered how thick the watch is.

Good price would be around 5 to 6k usd pre-owned.

Not sure about the chrono and gmt models though.

If it's not thicker than the Victorinox Alpnach (below) or the Steiny Ocean One GMT, I will be good with it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If it's not thicker than the Victorinox Alpnach (below) or the Steiny Ocean One GMT, I will be good with it.

Im not sure how thick those models are. Pero the PO is around 16.5 based sa website nila but it wears bulkier than that courtesy of the squared case.

It's too thick for me considering i'm 180 cm and 180lbs. Hehe you get the picture.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Im not sure how thick those models are. Pero the PO is around 16.5 based sa website nila but it wears bulkier than that courtesy of the squared case.

It's too thick for me considering i'm 180 cm and 180lbs. Hehe you get the picture.

The 2500 movement PO's are 14.5mm. No display caseback + thinner movement vs the 8xxx series. They should really find a way to reduce their current movements' thickness.

If I had to buy another again it would be the limited edition 2500 Liquidmetal. For me, the best PO.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The 2500 movement PO's are 14.5mm. No display caseback + thinner movement vs the 8xxx series. They should really find a way to reduce their current movements' thickness.

If I had to buy another again it would be the limited edition 2500 Liquidmetal. For me, the best PO.

Ah yes. forgot about the smaller PO. Thay's actually pretty decent too.

But the orange one Egan posted is 45mm, hence the 16.5mm thickness. Tama ba? [emoji28]

Nawala na appeal ng IWC Mark XVIII sakin.
    Any suggestions on which watch to buy? Lol

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Wow, parang kapal ng mga Breitling. hehehe

15mm yung Victorinox Alpnach and it is a bit thick already. Yung Glycine Combat Sub is just around 10mm thick which is slim for a watch with an ETA2824 movement.

On a funny note, I am near 180lb but not as tall as 180cm. Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

Di ba Planet Ocean din yung sa iyo? Or Aqua Terra?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ah yes. forgot about the smaller PO. Thay's actually pretty decent too.

But the orange one Egan posted is 45mm, hence the 16.5mm thickness. Tama ba? [emoji28]

Nawala na appeal ng IWC Mark XVIII sakin.
    Any suggestions on which watch to buy? Lol

Could be wrong, but the orange PO in the pic looks to me like the 42mm bro. The date window of the 45.5 has a bit more of a gap with the 3pm marker.

Can't help you with your next purchase unfortunately. Have to stay away from unnecessary expenses so I'll just live vicariously through you guys in this thread.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]