New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 506 of 678 FirstFirst ... 406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May Flightmaster for sale ngayon sa Marketplace:



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Ssshhh, wag muna this month.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #5052
    Ye olde Omega Seamaster Professional 300...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Ye olde Omega Seamaster Professional 300...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Classic. Love that model, very utilitarian look.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,906
    #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Ye olde Omega Seamaster Professional 300...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Na late tuloy ako sa meeting because I got mesmerized with the wrist shot

    blanc, there I saw it and it's spectacular

    King has so much watches, he could start a blog. I'll be the first follower This is his omega that I like.

    I think jut has one also?

    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 20th, 2020 at 06:35 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Ye olde Omega Seamaster Professional 300...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    King, would you choose this one over the Planet Ocean?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    King, would you choose this one over the Planet Ocean?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. The Planet Ocean is a little too chunky for me. I like the PO's bracelet better than the 5 link one on the SMP 300, though.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,975
    #5057

    A vintage Rolex Oysterdate Precision handed down to me. A bit worn & dirty. Dial & hands are also tarnished. What should I do with it?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,160
    #5058
    Some collectors like their rolex's with the old, waethered, "patina" look. They pay more as well.




    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #5059
    still my old reliable g-shock steel..


  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Yes. The Planet Ocean is a little too chunky for me. I like the PO's bracelet better than the 5 link one on the SMP 300, though.
    I would love to own an orange Planet ocean. Like below



    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

    A vintage Rolex Oysterdate Precision handed down to me. A bit worn & dirty. Dial & hands are also tarnished. What should I do with it?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Since you got it for free, have the watched cleaned and serviced. A little cleaning and TLC will bring that to life.

    If you don't want it, you can donate it to me.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]