New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 498 of 678 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    45
    #4971
    Fake Casio F-91W but thanks to a company giveaway about to upgrade to a Timex TW5M222009J or T5K423 depending on availability. :D

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,851
    #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    a sea urchin!
    i have one, too.
    aside from the heft, it feels and looks nice.
    nasasagi lang when i have to adjust the driver's seat.
    Doc, baka may mga casing sila for protection? [emoji1787][emoji3577]
    Sayang din magas2 hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Doc, baka may mga casing sila for protection? [emoji1787][emoji3577]
    Sayang din magas2 hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lalo lang kakapal, kasi.
    cuidado na lang tayo.
    heh heh.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ah yes.. i'm a fan of those hands.

    i'm actually reading over and over the spring drive literature.
    one of my annoyances is adjusting the watch for the right time every so often, even if only by a few minutes... i mean, how can i inflict corporal punishment on the criminally tardy, if i myself am tardy... heh heh.
    and yes... bragging rights. sa officina kasi, old hat na ang rolex... isa pa lang ang binati kong rolex dito. medyo pink kasi ang mukha ng reloj. so feminine.
    binati ko rin yung omega co axial nung isa. sabi ni owner, "anukah! genuine asiatique ito."

    i just don't know yet, how i can smuggle it into the house without wifey raising an eyebrow or two...
    I dont even adjust the time on my ym anymore. Hehe

    I just wind it then suot kaagad before i leave the house.

    Besides, we have phones which is almost as accurate as an atomic clock. Napapansin ko nalang mali time and date when i glance at my watch to check the time (habit)

    Speaking of accuracy, i dont get it qhy some people fret over a few seconds a day.

    Even if it is +/- 6 a day, it's still 99.9999% accurate.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I dont even adjust the time on my ym anymore. Hehe

    I just wind it then suot kaagad before i leave the house.

    Besides, we have phones which is almost as accurate as an atomic clock. Napapansin ko nalang mali time and date when i glance at my watch to check the time (habit)

    Speaking of accuracy, i dont get it qhy some people fret over a few seconds a day.

    Even if it is +/- 6 a day, it's still 99.9999% accurate.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    i am irritated when my watch is already a few minutes off, after 2 weeks of non-adjustment-use.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 18th, 2019 at 02:14 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    933
    #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I dont even adjust the time on my ym anymore. Hehe

    I just wind it then suot kaagad before i leave the house.

    Besides, we have phones which is almost as accurate as an atomic clock. Napapansin ko nalang mali time and date when i glance at my watch to check the time (habit)

    Speaking of accuracy, i dont get it qhy some people fret over a few seconds a day.

    Even if it is +/- 6 a day, it's still 99.9999% accurate.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I have watch enthusiast friend, almost every hour yata for the whole day eh ni re-record nya yung time nung watch nya just to check it's accuracy, na record sa notepad ng cellphone nya. what's funny is yung reference ng time nya eh yung cellphone kasi mas accurate daw yun hehehe.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    I have watch enthusiast friend, almost every hour yata for the whole day eh ni re-record nya yung time nung watch nya just to check it's accuracy, na record sa notepad ng cellphone nya. what's funny is yung reference ng time nya eh yung cellphone kasi mas accurate daw yun hehehe.
    Yes. I record my watch 24 hours against my laptop's time and phone's time.

    For a 10 year old watch, it is doing pretty good * +/- 4.5 per day. Never been serviced as well.

    My seiko is pretty bad in terms of accuracy but relatively okay na rin * +/- 15 to 25 per day considering the cost. 🤣



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yes. I record my watch 24 hours against my laptop's time and phone's time.

    For a 10 year old watch, it is doing pretty good * +/- 4.5 per day. Never been serviced as well.

    My seiko is pretty bad in terms of accuracy but relatively okay na rin * +/- 15 to 25 per day considering the cost. 🤣



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    My Seiko 4R Monster is still pretty decent in terms of accuracy, less than 10 seconds in a day. I have an old Seiko 5 watch with the 7s26 movement that I have no worn for a long time and based on my observations before, it was around 15 seconds in a day.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    My Seiko 4R Monster is still pretty decent in terms of accuracy, less than 10 seconds in a day. I have an old Seiko 5 watch with the 7s26 movement that I have no worn for a long time and based on my observations before, it was around 15 seconds in a day.
    i see. now i have a reference for my turtle.

    For my SARB, i have yet to measure the 6R's precision. will post share it once i have my 1 month data.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    I have watch enthusiast friend, almost every hour yata for the whole day eh ni re-record nya yung time nung watch nya just to check it's accuracy, na record sa notepad ng cellphone nya. what's funny is yung reference ng time nya eh yung cellphone kasi mas accurate daw yun hehehe.
    well... cellphones are electronic and not mechanical..
    and aren't some cellphones updated as to correct time by the service provider, on a regular basis?

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]