New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 486 of 678 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,186
    #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yeah, it actually looks like a g-shock.

    The endlinks don't look like that of AP's.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it actually looks like it.
    that's a casio g shock on his wrist, all right.
    🤯 received_510320993088618.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    �� received_510320993088618.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    personally, the blown-up picture is too degraded.
    i couldn't decide, either way.

    but if i am forced to, i'd ask, "where is the black top ring?"
    "and look at the way the strap seems to attach to the body."
    Last edited by dr. d; October 8th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #4853
    the abante pic is clearer.. and it looks like a G Shock lang..

    end of story.




    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally, the blown-up picture is too degraded.
    i couldn't decide, either way.

    but if i am forced to, i'd ask, "where is the black top ring?"
    "and look at the way the strap seems to attach to the body."

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    the abante pic is clearer.. and it looks like a G Shock lang..

    end of story.

    ah, yes...
    much clearer.
    end of controversy.

    actually, it's a nice, functional, good-lookin' casio, that won't be out of place under a tux or barong sleeve.
    does it come in metal bracelet?

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    the abante pic is clearer.. and it looks like a G Shock lang..

    end of story.

    The watch aficionados in soc med are dissapointed. Heheh

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #4856
    i have a G Steel.. after 2 years.. pinalitan ko nang resin strap.. going on 4th year na..






    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ah, yes...
    much clearer.
    end of controversy.

    actually, it's a nice, functional, good-lookin' casio, that won't be out of place under a tux or barong sleeve.
    does it come in metal bracelet?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #4857
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    i have a G Steel.. after 2 years.. pinalitan ko nang resin strap.. going on 4th year na..



    ah! thank you.
    that's nice, but,
    errr... gold po. gold.
    perhaps i should visit the casio stores...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 8th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #4858
    yung model na yun wala yatang metal strap..





    this one meron..




    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's nice, but,
    errr... gold po. gold.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post

    this one meron..

    puede yan.
    sabi kasi ng pung shuy,
    we should always have some gold, touching our skin.
    i don't ear ring, and i removed my wedding band years ago, as "i don't want to rummage thru the discarded gloves garbage can, looking for it"...
    that left me with a gold-ish watch as accessory.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,975
    #4860

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]