New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 477 of 585 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5841
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,609
    #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So many features in this watch that I really like. The Lume, for one, is closer to the old radium of older watches. A large crown, sunburst blue dial & domed sapphire crystal are the others.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice, sir. Lume shot?

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    419
    #4763



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,284
    #4764
    I honestly dont get the hype surrounding RM watches.

    First reason is being i cannot afford it now.

    Secondly, it looks like a toy?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome. The lume gives it that much more vintage diver vibe.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I honestly dont get the hype surrounding RM watches.

    First reason is being i cannot afford it now.

    Secondly, it looks like a toy?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Honestly, it's too big. Too many things going on with the dial. Too expensive for what it does.

    It's like wearing the equivalent of a Hummer on the wrist.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,777
    #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Honestly, it's too big. Too many things going on with the dial. Too expensive for what it does.

    It's like wearing the equivalent of a Hummer on the wrist.
    Like those tank or robot watches for kids. Hehehehe

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,284
    #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Like those tank or robot watches for kids. Hehehehe
    This! Exactly my thoughts. Lol

    Not to mention the pastel colors they use.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #4769
    The Avenger on a rainy Monday morning...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,122
    #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The Avenger on a rainy Monday morning...

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Idol talaga kita sir sa mga watches, ganda ng mga watch mo.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]