New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 406 of 473 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4722
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,449
    #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I’d trust PWC sellers better than Amazon.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh. Ships and sold from Amazon kasi so it's definitely authentic. But I'm surprised that PWC sellers have lower prices than Amazon. I browsed PWC but it's too much wrist p0rn for me. LOL! Those guys take really good wrist shots, thought it was from magazines. WOW!

    I couldn't see the sellers/buyers thread since I am not a member but my friend who is a member, got a contact for me. I don't like to browse anymore because I keep seeing watches I like such as the Bambino Open heart (baka ma tempt pa ko) hehe
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,889
    #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh. Ships and sold from Amazon kasi so it's definitely authentic. But I'm surprised that PWC sellers have lower prices than Amazon. I browsed PWC but it's too much wrist p0rn for me. LOL! Those guys take really good wrist shots, thought it was from magazines. WOW!

    I couldn't see the sellers/buyers thread since I am not a member but my friend who is a member, got a contact for me. I don't like to browse anymore because I keep seeing watches I like such as the Bambino Open heart (baka ma tempt pa ko) hehe
    But with PWC, should you have any issues (though I doubt if there’d be any) would be easier to address than an overseas vendor. & PWC vendors have a reputation to uphold.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    283
    #4053
    Haven't backread that much, but glad to know that there are Orient wearers here! Im sure meron dito Seiko lovers din?

    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks. They do respond quickly. I love the details of this watch



    Amazon is cheaper by P2k only

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I have the first version of this watch!

    That is the Orient Sun and Moon Version 3. I suggest you instead get the Version 2, mas buon yung dial niya. That version in the pic has the Roman Numeral X na putol, while the version 2 is complete.

    But, hey, whatever floats your boat!

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,889
    #4054
    Decision, decisions...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,560
    #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wow! That's a good price. Cheaper than Amazon (P13,600)

    Which thread do I look for this seller? Thanks

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    For PWC members, just go to Trader's Corner and browse thru the ads of "Wristwatches on the Fly" and "Dom's Supplies". They are the resident vendors of PWC for Seiko, Orient, Alba, and Casio. I think Fly also sells the Sandoz brand.


    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    But with PWC, should you have any issues (though I doubt if there’d be any) would be easier to address than an overseas vendor. & PWC vendors have a reputation to uphold.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Seller reputation in PWC is always valued, even more for registered in-house vendors. These vendors offer better prices than in mall retailers as they don't have to deal with all the cost of maintaining a physical store. Some of them do have physical stores but they offer bigger discounts for PWC members.

    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    Haven't backread that much, but glad to know that there are Orient wearers here! Im sure meron dito Seiko lovers din?



    I have the first version of this watch!

    That is the Orient Sun and Moon Version 3. I suggest you instead get the Version 2, mas buon yung dial niya. That version in the pic has the Roman Numeral X na putol, while the version 2 is complete.

    But, hey, whatever floats your boat!
    There are more Seiko owners here than Orient owners but we are doing our best to entice them to get Orient watches also.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,058
    #4056
    Past customer ako ni Steven (Wristwatches on the fly) and sobrang hassle-free ng deal namin before. I think 5-6 messages lang yung exchange namin considering shipping pa yung transaction. Also may warranty card naman na ibibigay if ever something goes wrong.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,889
    #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For PWC members, just go to Trader's Corner and browse thru the ads of "Wristwatches on the Fly" and "Dom's Supplies". They are the resident vendors of PWC for Seiko, Orient, Alba, and Casio. I think Fly also sells the Sandoz brand.




    Seller reputation in PWC is always valued, even more for registered in-house vendors. These vendors offer better prices than in mall retailers as they don't have to deal with all the cost of maintaining a physical store. Some of them do have physical stores but they offer bigger discounts for PWC members.



    There are more Seiko owners here than Orient owners but we are doing our best to entice them to get Orient watches also.
    The price spectrum of Seiko is a lot wider than Orient offering a watch of quality for any budget. But Orient, on the other hand, has the reputation of being the gateway drug to the watch addiction world, which means that if you buy an Orient & start caressing it more than you should, you are hooked.
    8 Reasons Why You Should Own an Orient | WatchDaddy


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; March 4th, 2019 at 03:58 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    283
    #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    There are more Seiko owners here than Orient owners but we are doing our best to entice them to get Orient watches also.
    I LOVE Orient's dress watches. From the Bambino to the Sun and Moon and their GMT. IMHO, better dress watches, aesthetic wise, compared to Seikos. But i do love both brands, I wouldnt have them if I didnt hehe.

    Another thing i like about Orient is that their movement is in house, which is a plus for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The price spectrum of Seiko is a lot wider than Orient offering a watch of quality for any budget. But Orient, on the other hand, has the reputation of being the gateway drug to the watch addiction world, which means that if you buy an Orient & start caressing it more than you should, you are hooked.
    8 Reasons Why You Should Own an Orient | WatchDaddy


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My and my friends' gateway to the watch world were Seikos, tapos we discovered Orient hehe

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,395
    #4059
    new seiko mini pagong releases exclusively for the thai market

    **NEW and UPCOMING Seiko watches** - Page 1020


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,889
    #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh. Ships and sold from Amazon kasi so it's definitely authentic. But I'm surprised that PWC sellers have lower prices than Amazon. I browsed PWC but it's too much wrist p0rn for me. LOL! Those guys take really good wrist shots, thought it was from magazines. WOW!

    I couldn't see the sellers/buyers thread since I am not a member but my friend who is a member, got a contact for me. I don't like to browse anymore because I keep seeing watches I like such as the Bambino Open heart (baka ma tempt pa ko) hehe
    The watch you eyeing is 42.5mm? Best thing to do is go to a physical store & try it out first. When I bought my Orient, I had my sights set on an Orient Open Heart 38mm. But when I tried it on, it didn’t look good on me. I’ve got a 7.5 wrist & big hands. I went for another model.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]