New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 402 of 678 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,122
    #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    congratulations!
    now for some mud...
    Thanks sir!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I already bought the mudmaster.



    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Nice color. The inverted lcd is really useless under low light condition though.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,122
    #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Nice color. The inverted lcd is really useless under low light condition though.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, wala kang makita sa LCD.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,806
    #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I already bought the mudmaster.



    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Nice! That's a whole lot of watch bro! Very robust looking. I guess that's the real epitome of a 21st century tool watch.

    Are you an oilman too? I guess bagay talaga yan pag nasa field parati.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; February 26th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,122
    #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Nice! That's a whole lot of watch bro! Very robust looking. I guess that's the real epitome of a 21st century tool watch.

    Are you an oilman too? I guess bagay talaga yan pag nasa field parati.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Yeah it's big hehehe, and nope, I'm not an oilman sir [emoji16].

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    11
    #4016
    My watches:

    a. Parnis Marina Militare
    b. Suunto Vector
    c. Seiko Solar
    d. Technomarine Cruise Magnum
    e. Espirit Dress Watch
    f. G-Shock GA110

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    419
    #4017



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,975
    #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dome crystal & ceramic bezel? Looks like a beauty


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,806
    #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Utol!



    [emoji1]

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    419
    #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Dome crystal & ceramic bezel? Looks like a beauty


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you,stock lang sir


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]