New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 397 of 678 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post

thats one of my dream watch oris sixty five, pinipigilan ko lang talaga sarili ko not to buy that watch hehe, beautiful watch sir silver, you have a good choice of collections

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Pareho po tayo ng taste sir^ What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Itong 9-year-old automatic watch ko ay bumilis ang takbo ng oras.
    Nagiging advance ng 6mins after 24 hours.

1k-1.2k pesos daw kung ipapaayos ko sabi ng mga shops na napagtanungan.

May naka-experience na ba sa inyo na magpaayos ng ganito?
    Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Itong 9-year-old automatic watch ko ay bumilis ang takbo ng oras.
    Nagiging advance ng 6mins after 24 hours.

1k-1.2k pesos daw kung ipapaayos ko sabi ng mga shops na napagtanungan.

May naka-experience na ba sa inyo na magpaayos ng ganito?
    Thank you.
    i did. many years ago, when i was into mechanical watches.
    may speed adjustment po sa loob ang karamihan niyan. in some watches, you can even see it thru the exhibition clear back cover.
    they also have an instrument, to tell them if the setting is about right, or they have to re-adjust it.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Most Seiko enthusiasts would have Orient time pieces as well. I had a few but kept flipping them and I only have the M-Force Bravo left (like below) but I'd be more than willing to trade it for an Orient GMT (Polaris or Constellation or Star Seeker).

Do you have a dress watch as well? Not sure if that is what it's called, like the watch of Jut and KingoftheNorth that are not metal straps? Those are the ones that catch my eye with Orient. I am looking through Amazon nga and they have nice watches that cost less around $200 (Orient Bambino)

The Orient Men's 'Ray II' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch is also popular, why kaya?

My problem is my skin tone only looks good on gold and gold watches are too flashy so I just wear disposables.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Do you have a dress watch as well? Not sure if that is what it's called, like the watch of Jut and KingoftheNorth that are not metal straps? Those are the ones that catch my eye with Orient. I am looking through Amazon nga and they have nice watches that cost less around $200 (Orient Bambino)

The Orient Men's 'Ray II' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch is also popular, why kaya?

My problem is my skin tone only looks good on gold and gold watches are too flashy so I just wear disposables.
    I do have dress watches, something slim enough that fits under the sleeves and with leather straps. One of them is worn more by my wife.

The Bambino is one of the best bang for the buck watches available on the market. You can get them for less than 10k on local dealers. The Orient Ray is a good value watch for something around 10k or less - a 200m diver's watch but could pass up for dress watch duty.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Most Seiko enthusiasts would have Orient time pieces as well. I had a few but kept flipping them and I only have the M-Force Bravo left (like below) but I'd be more than willing to trade it for an Orient GMT (Polaris or Constellation or Star Seeker).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    The Orient Sun and Moon in blue dial today....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Sorry bad angle resulting in unwanted reflections on the crystal...posting a better photo

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]