New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 396 of 678 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Vacheron Constantin Les Cabinotiers Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication - i can't even pronounce the words after VC.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why are Orient watches so beautiful. It's jut yata who first posted an Orient. If I were a guy, I would have bought one already What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why are Orient watches so beautiful. It's jut yata who first posted an Orient. If I were a guy, I would have bought one already What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Most Seiko enthusiasts would have Orient time pieces as well. I had a few but kept flipping them and I only have the M-Force Bravo left (like below) but I'd be more than willing to trade it for an Orient GMT (Polaris or Constellation or Star Seeker).

Last edited by Egan101; February 20th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    datejust

i have the homage and its an orient What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Most Seiko enthusiasts would have Orient time pieces as well. I had a few but kept flipping them and I only have the M-Force Bravo left (like below) but I'd be more than willing to trade it for an Orient GMT (Polaris or Constellation or Star Seeker).

i have that watch before same color, sold it, an laki kasi, kung pinaliit lang sana nila kahit at least 2mm i will never sold mine

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Finally. Strap for my casio sgw100 watch arrived. Costs 900php at time depot which is a little bit high for the cost of the watch. But then, may sentimental value na sya... So ok na din i guess kesa di nagagamit.

Thanks sa tips dito kung san makakahanap.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a vacheron!
    errr... do they send it to me by philpost or by bisikleta messenger?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

it would depend on the guy's age and maturity, and pocketbook.
    today's argueably more popular watch is the casio g-shock and look-alikes.
    millennials.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What’s nice about Orient, though owned by Seiko, is that their designs are distinct from that of Seiko. Halata mo na ibang reloj sila. Also, it is always mentioned that Orient makes their movements themselves with an accuracy close to watches 10x more expensive. You will also notice their build quality is right up there with the big boys. This makes them highly respected in the WIS world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    What’s nice about Orient, though owned by Seiko, is that their designs are distinct from that of Seiko. Halata mo na ibang reloj sila. Also, it is always mentioned that Orient makes their movements themselves with an accuracy close to watches 10x more expensive. You will also notice their build quality is right up there with the big boys. This makes them highly respected in the WIS world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Take the case of the M-Force lineup. These watches are ISO-rated in diving, anti-magnetism, and shock resistance. They come in sapphire glass and ruggedly built. Based on my observation, accuracy is around 5 seconds if worn regularly which is near to chronometer standards. You can buy them for around 20k or even less with discounts, cheaper than the more popular Seiko Sumo series.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]