New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 390 of 496 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4952
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,006
    #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    My Orient watch gains approximately 7 seconds/day. I guess thatís pretty good considering itís estimated to be +25 to -15 seconds/day.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How do you measure accuracy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,179
    #3892
    Based on the internet time


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    990
    #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How do you measure accuracy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I measure mine at Philippine atomic time apps.

    Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,179
    #3894

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,764
    #3895
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How do you measure accuracy?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    toolwatch.io

    Toolwatch.Io Watch Accuracy App | aBlogtoWatch

    pero nakakatamad din What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,023
    #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    My Orient watch gains approximately 7 seconds/day. I guess thatís pretty good considering itís estimated to be +25 to -15 seconds/day.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    About the same with my previous Orient Flight, pretty good for a non-hacking automatic. My Seiko 4R Monster performs the same. My Orient M-Force performs even better at +5 seconds a day which is very good for a watch cheaper than my old Mido chronometer (sold already) at +4 seconds a day.

    I have yet to check how my Glycine Combat sub performs in terms of accuracy.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    397
    #3897



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,153
    #3898
    Is there any known casio distributor where i can get replacement straps?

    My 6 year old sgw100 strap just got brittle.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,023
    #3899
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Is there any known casio distributor where i can get replacement straps?

    My 6 year old sgw100 strap just got brittle.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Just go to any store that sells straps. Get one that fits the lugs of your watch.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,413
    #3900
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Is there any known casio distributor where i can get replacement straps?

    My 6 year old sgw100 strap just got brittle.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    You can order from Time Depot.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]