New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 375 of 497 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4963
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,200
    #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    blood,

    ano model yung seiko sa photo. Yan ang ibili mo sa anak mo. Malinis at makinis yung dating.
    Yung first watch? Nasa article pala. seiko 5 SNK807. Gusto ko yung brushed stainless steel case. Parang vintage dating.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; January 25th, 2019 at 06:03 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,127
    #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I am torn between the Rolex OP blue dial and Mark xviii LPP.

    Can you enlighten me bros,

    *edit
    I can't seem to upload pictures here.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    You already have a Rolex bro. If you intend to get another I suggest a sports model in ss. The OP is a fine watch but does not have the character, wrist presence and heritage the Mark XVIII does. Plus, the OP looks like a Tito watch so, I say go for the Little Prince! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,046
    #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    You already have a Rolex bro. If you intend to get another I suggest a sports model in ss. Otherwise, I say go for the Little Prince! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Agree. But for me the XVIII looks better in white.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; January 25th, 2019 at 06:10 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,005
    #3744
    Hmmm. Makes sense.

    I am not too keen on getting an SS rolex sports model eh. Pero if i were to get one, it will be the sub no date.

    LPP is blue dial of the mark xviii line. Baka what you mewnt was mark xviii white dial?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,046
    #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Hmmm. Makes sense.

    I am not too keen on getting an SS rolex sports model eh. Pero if i were to get one, it will be the sub no date.

    LPP is blue dial of the mark xviii line. Baka what yoj mesnt was mark xviii white dial?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yup sorry edited my reply na. The shade of blue of the LPP leaves me cold somehow.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,005
    #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yup sorry edited my reply na. The shade of blue of the LPP leaves me cold somehow.
    Cold in a good way? Or cold like ex lover cold?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    91
    #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    I am torn between the Rolex OP blue dial and Mark xviii LPP.

    Can you enlighten me bros,

    *edit
    I can't seem to upload pictures here.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Sir same dilemma tayo before. Since nahirapan ako maghanap ng blue rolex OP, yung LPP kinuha ko. A lot of people will choose rolex because of their in house movement. Pero rolex is about 50k more expensive. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] Yung blue dial ng LPP nagiiba shade depende light conditions.

    Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,005
    #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by r-rod81 View Post
    Sir same dilemma tayo before. Since nahirapan ako maghanap ng blue rolex OP, yung LPP kinuha ko. A lot of people will choose rolex because of their in house movement. Pero rolex is about 50k more expensive. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] Yung blue dial ng LPP nagiiba shade depende light conditions.

    Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk
    Yun din naisip ko re LPP, sunburst dial.

    Si OP mejo flat yung finish ng dial.

    Same price si LPP metal bracelet and Rolex OP dito though kaya napaisip ako. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    91
    #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yun din naisip ko re LPP, sunburst dial.

    Si OP mejo flat yung finish ng dial.

    Same price si LPP metal bracelet and Rolex OP dito though kaya napaisip ako. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Ngek mahal LPP diyan. San location mo sir? Bracelet din kinuha ko. Around 50-60k difference.

    Oo parang medyo weird din yung dial ng OP meron parang yellow sa hour markers. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,127
    #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yun din naisip ko re LPP, sunburst dial.

    Si OP mejo flat yung finish ng dial.

    Same price si LPP metal bracelet and Rolex OP dito though kaya napaisip ako. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    If the same price you can't go wrong with either. Rolex holds its value longer than the IWC.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]