New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 371 of 497 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4963
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    533
    #3701
    Let's see if I figured out how to post images just like how I figured out how to finally use these NATO straps.

    At first, I was pissed when I got the straps. I thought they lied on their Lazada description and sold me a bracelet What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,934
    #3702
    IV = roman four.

    IIII = clock four.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    400
    #3703
    California dial


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,934
    #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by silver V View Post
    California dial


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "undecided."
    heh heh.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,070
    #3705
    Ano model ng seiko yun kay Macho gwapito wacko?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,934
    #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano model ng seiko yun kay Macho gwapito wacko?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    siko prospex.
    may picture sa post #3698 dito.

    i did not recognize it in the "badtrip" thread's picture.
    i thought it was much bigger than it was. maybe because the lens was a wide angle.
    or maybe, wacko is a small-ish person.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 23rd, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,070
    #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    siko prospex.
    may picture sa post #3698 dito.

    i did not recognize it in the "badtrip" thread's picture.
    i thought it was much bigger than it was. maybe because the lens was a wide angle.
    or maybe, wacko is a small-ish person.
    Automatic yun?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,934
    #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Automatic yun?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    in a way.
    "solar."

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    40,440
    #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    Let's see if I figured out how to post images just like how I figured out how to finally use these NATO straps.

    At first, I was pissed when I got the straps. I thought they lied on their Lazada description and sold me a bracelet What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Nice watch
    “I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions"

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,070
    #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in a way.
    "solar."
    Anong model ng seiko na automatic na chrono?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]