New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 524 of 678 FirstFirst ... 424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You know what I have been thinking lately - if I am going to make a big watch early this year or get a toy car for myself. An additional car would mean more maintenance expense, registration, insurance, etc. Wag na nga lang
    Plus you can drive with your watch anywhere...wala pa toll fees. You can fly anywhere with it, too...no visas or plane tickets required.

The advantages are clear...oh and to add..you don't need a garage or stress over parking space .What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ My brother tried to replace his personally, guess what, he broke the watch band and now, he needs to buy the P5K steel watch band from Time Depot if he wants to retain the original look of his casio.

Told him that is why I go to the watch shop. They even have the tools to clean the inside and to re-oil the rubber to ensure the watch stays water resistant.
    Depends, I had the misfortune of having my Omega battery replaced by an old guy at ATC under a famous watch store. My watch stopped and when I returned it to him after we watched a movie, he said a major part was damaged. Cost me 10k to replace, of course by a different watch store, that guy would not admit of course that he was the one who damaged it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Doc, if you need moral support on the GS, Blanc and I will be more than happy to provide it.

Also, buying the 2005 diesel Innova will entail recurring costs like...

- registration
    - insurance
    - PM/Change Oil
    - Change battery
    - Change tires

The GS won't give you any of those problems. Wala pa coding day! :p
    you mis-understand.
    i was thinking of selling my innova, and using the proceeds to get that watch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Plus you can drive with your watch anywhere...wala pa toll fees. You can fly anywhere with it, too...no visas or plane tickets required.

The advantages are clear...oh and to add..you don't need a garage or stress over parking space .What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

alas. like a car, the watch can also get banged up...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you mis-understand.
    Go na yan, doc! GS only? or open to other brands?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you mis-understand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

alas. like a car, the watch can also get banged up...
    Ah....I see. Well, I think that's green and go, doc!

At least your watch won't get banged up by a reckless MC rider or PUV driver...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Depends, I had the misfortune of having my Omega battery replaced by an old guy at ATC under a famous watch store. My watch stopped and when I returned it to him after we watched a movie, he said a major part was damaged. Cost me 10k to replace, of course by a different watch store, that guy would not admit of course that he was the one who damaged it.
    Sad to hear that sir. Is it an officially certified or a well-known Omega watch repair shop? Para those that have Omega's here will be forewarned.

My watches are not so complicated kaya most watch shop can probably handle them hehe. Casio eh battery lang din papalitan.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; February 12th, 2020 at 02:39 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sad story and I hope it won't happen again. This is one example of the reasons why I am leaning on automatic watches despite spending a few minutes to wind and set them before wearing them.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sad to hear that sir. Is it an officially certified or a well-known Omega watch repair shop? Para those that have Omega's here will be forewarned.

My watches are not so complicated kaya most watch shop can probably handle them hehe. Casio eh batter lang din papalitan.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    I don't know, maybe i'll ask President George .... ?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Go na yan, doc! GS only? or open to other brands?
    GS lang ang pinag-nanasaan ko ngayon. i haven't seen a single one in the workplace. and because it's a seiko, it might not be as steal-ey as the swiss brands.
    medyo marami na rin kasi ang scolex and cancellation sa workplace...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Coffee with watches...good morning to my fellow watch nuts!

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]