New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 519 of 678 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm just a spectator of watches and have no interest in looking it up. There's just too much info and it's hard to decipher the accurate ones. We have watch enthusiasts here who can give me answers first hand.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Hahaha pareho tayo Maam Cathy kaya nag tanong na lang ako kung ano ma recommend nila What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Gusto ko chrono, saw a post here na tag heuer speed master and my jaw dropped, ganda!!!

Yeah. Tag carrera is also nice.

The omega is also nice.

May i suggest the iwc pilot chrono? You get 2 functions in 1.

Chrono and flieger style.

Within your budget too if i may add.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yeah. Tag carrera is also nice.

The omega is also nice.

May i suggest the iwc pilot chrono? You get 2 functions in 1.

Chrono and flieger style.

Within your budget too if i may add.

I'll check the IWC.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gusto ko chrono, saw a post here na tag heuer speed master and my jaw dropped, ganda!!! Hindi ba parang going retirement na pag Rolex? Hehehe hope nobody gets offended ha, just asking hahaha.

Offend pa more lol. Kidding. Shoot to kill

uploading pictures online

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Vinrem - sent you PM. Maybe I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gusto ko chrono, saw a post here na tag heuer speed master and my jaw dropped, ganda!!! Hindi ba parang going retirement na pag Rolex? Hehehe hope nobody gets offended ha, just asking hahaha.

Walang Tag Heuer Speedmaster. You might be referring to the Omega Speedmaster or the Tag Heuer Carrera.

The watch that's best for you depends on your personal preference and your wrist size.

I would say that the most iconic chronographs are the Omega Speedmaster and Rolex Daytona. The Daytona is way beyond your budget (street price is about $20k now). The Speedmaster though fits right in your $5k budget.

Among the Speedmasters, the most iconic is the Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch, because it's the same watch that the Apollo 11 crew wore when they landed on the moon.

Personally, while I appreciate its heritage, I feel that it's too big for my wrist (I have a 6.25" wrist). The 42mm diameter and 49mm lug-to-lug length of the Speedy Pro makes it protrude past my wrist. There are smaller Speedmasters available like the 40mm Speedmaster Racing.

Aside from the Speedmaster, you can also look at the IWC Pilot Chrono 3717 which is also within your budget. Again, it's quite big (43mm) so it's not my type but it might be yours. I prefer the smaller, non-chrono IWC Pilot Mark XVIII (40mm).

Since you mentioned it, there's also the Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Calibre 16. Retails for about $4k so it's cheaper than the other options but personally it's not that iconic of a watch.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Walang Tag Heuer Speedmaster. You might be referring to the Omega Speedmaster or the Tag Heuer Carrera.

The watch that's best for you depends on your personal preference and your wrist size.

I would say that the most iconic chronographs are the Omega Speedmaster and Rolex Daytona. The Daytona is way beyond your budget (street price is about $20k now). The Speedmaster though fits right in your $5k budget.

Among the Speedmasters, the most iconic is the Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch, because it's the same watch that the Apollo 11 crew wore when they landed on the moon.

Personally, while I appreciate its heritage, I feel that it's too big for my wrist (I have a 6.25" wrist). The 42mm diameter and 49mm lug-to-lug length of the Speedy Pro makes it protrude past my wrist. There are smaller Speedmasters available like the 40mm Speedmaster Racing.

Aside from the Speedmaster, you can also look at the IWC Pilot Chrono 3717 which is also within your budget. Again, it's quite big (43mm) so it's not my type but it might be yours. I prefer the smaller, non-chrono IWC Pilot Mark XVIII (40mm).

Since you mentioned it, there's also the Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Calibre 16. Retails for about $4k so it's cheaper than the other options but personally it's not that iconic of a watch.

Yup, sorry for the error, it's omega speedmaster pala.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yup, sorry for the error, it's omega speedmaster pala.

Many options for you for the Speedmaster.

1. Speedmaster Professional (42mm, manual wind, most iconic)

2. Speedmaster Racing (40mm, automatic)

3. Speedmaster Reduced (39mm, automatic, discontinued)

Other options include the Speedmaster FOIS (First Omega in Space), Dark Side of the Moon, Grey Side of the Moon, Speedy '57, Tokyo 2020 Limited Ed, and so on.

I suggest you go to the nearest Omega boutique and fit the watches yourself. A watch is a very personal purchase and I wouldn't leave it to an internet stranger's opinion.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Many options for you for the Speedmaster.

1. Speedmaster Professional (42mm, manual wind, most iconic)

2. Speedmaster Racing (40mm, automatic)

3. Speedmaster Reduced (39mm, automatic, discontinued)

Other options include the Speedmaster FOIS (First Omega in Space), Dark Side of the Moon, Grey Side of the Moon, Speedy '57, Tokyo 2020 Limited Ed, and so on.

I suggest you go to the nearest Omega boutique and fit the watches yourself. A watch is a very personal purchase and I wouldn't leave it to an internet stranger's opinion.

Thanks for the advise sir.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I know someone (Tsikoteer) who’s selling an Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch. It comes in leather strap. For sure buyers, maybe I can relay the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]