New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 463 of 678 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    hindi ba parang ang hirap bumili ng genuine g-shock these days? I can’t differentiate the original from the oem/class aaa+ unless bibili sa official dealers. even then parang hindi pa din ako comfortable.
    The strap and heft. It feels different compared to orig ones.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    He he he

Saan ba nagpapa replace battery ng G Shock? Wala na battery yung Mudmaster ko

Kaya ba sa ordinary watch shop/kiosks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sabi nila better sa casio mismo para hindi madali iyong seal. May technique daw ata or something.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; July 28th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    He he he

Saan ba nagpapa replace battery ng G Shock? Wala na battery yung Mudmaster ko

Kaya ba sa ordinary watch shop/kiosks?

You should learn how to do it yourself. You need a set of micro screwdriver tools, batteries and silicon grease. It should be pretty straight forward. Take some pictures before disassembling every part to make sure everything will be in the right place when you put them back.

Check youtube to get more ideas.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    hindi ba parang ang hirap bumili ng genuine g-shock these days? I can’t differentiate the original from the oem/class aaa+ unless bibili sa official dealers. even then parang hindi pa din ako comfortable.
    Ako din magdadalawang isip. I want to buy preowned sana na makinis kasi primarily pangtakbo ko lang naman sana pero grabe nga ang mga fake. Talagang nagkalat na.

I might end up buying a brand new one na lang from time depot or maybe republic in ongpin because it's cheaper daw there.

Last edited by baludoy; July 28th, 2019 at 12:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave24/7 View Post
    You should learn how to do it yourself. You need a set of micro screwdriver tools, batteries and silicon grease. It should be pretty straight forward. Take some pictures before disassembling every part to make sure everything will be in the right place when you put them back.

Check youtube to get more ideas.
    Will just follow:

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Sabi nila better sa casio mismo para hindi madali iyong seal. My technique daw ata or something.

He he he

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    That's why you need to apply a thin coat of silicon grease to its gasket to maintain its water resist feature. I've changed G-Shock batteries dozens of times without any issues.

Any competent watch shop can easily change a regular G-Shock battery, unless it's of the tough solars as battery availability might be a problem.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Ok let’s do a wrist shot. Riseman today.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It’s a gimmie for PWC members, the same reason you won’t see their ads when you don’t sign up as a member. Fly and Dom have a good number of repeat customers in PWC.

*Cathy - I suggest you go with the version 3 as it offers hacking and winding feature.

Been backreading this thread, just wanna ask if the prices in PWC's Trader's Corner are firm or can we still negotiate with the sellers?

Went against the original plan of getting a Longines Hydroconquest/Oris Aquis and settled for an SKX009 for now as this is still my first foray into watch collecting. Fell into a slippery slope and already looking at the next acquisition, though -- eyeing an Orient Bambino or a Sun & Moon, or Seiko Presage.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sabi ng tech namin sa workplace,
    "ser, maka-bili ako ng ilang cheap but genuine casio na disente naman, for the price of that genuine high-fallutin' G-shock of yours. pag nasira yung una, ay meron pang ilang ka-palit. pare-pareho lang naman sila sa accuracy.."

i remember a scene from the movie, the incredibles. the guy had a dozen cellphones in the kitchen drawer.
    heh heh.

our tech may not be a watch aficionado, but he talks practical sense.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 28th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]