New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 448 of 678 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    nice! i hope to get a 38mm soon [emoji28] if its not meant to be then ill settle with the khaki field.. in the meantime [emoji23]
    Nice watch, bro. Try pairing it with a distressed leather strap. I'm sure you'll like the results!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The Longines has a better cachet, brand heritage and calibre. Bracelet is better, too. If you are looking at other brands which have modern specs, check out the Oris Aquis collection, or the Certina DS Action Diver.
    Thanks for the reco bro, will check these out too! Just not too familiar with Certina.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Go for the Hydroconquest. Tag's Formula1 series may be popular but paying that much for a quartz is just too much. Maybe you can add a bit more and get an automatic Tag instead.

If you look around other brands, that 70k can get you two Swiss watches with automatic ETA movements. You can look at Hamilton, Tissot, Certina, Steinhart, Squale, Archimede, Glycine, etc.
    I actually initially considered the Tissot PR100, but decided that I might as well jump the gun and get something that’s a notch higher.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Thanks for the reco bro, will check these out too! Just not too familiar with Certina.

I actually initially considered the Tissot PR100, but decided that I might as well jump the gun and get something that’s a notch higher.
    Certina, Tissot, Hamilton, Mido, and Longines are all Swiss watch manufacturers under the Swatch group together with Omega and Breguet. Check out each of their websites and maybe one model will tickle your fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but for bragging rights to the masses, it's "rolex" and "rolex".

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    But a cheaper yet unique one is the Tudor black bay. Those snowflake hands & that big, flat crown give it such character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's interesting that so many cheap as well as expensive watches, look very much like the rolex submariner.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but for bragging rights to the masses, it's "rolex" and "rolex".
    100% brand recognition.

Even the village people i meet here know about rolex. The children even considering there are only a few outlets here.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    But a cheaper yet unique one is the Tudor black bay. Those snowflake hands & that big, flat crown give it such character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BB is 143,000
    Pelagos is 185,000

the tudor service cost is the same as rolex in jp. which sucks imo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sunday tool watch.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    As popular and highly-regarded Rolex may be but it’s not the brand I am aiming for. I like to see a Breitling or IWC or Bremont on my wrist. Now if money is more than enough, I guess people do splurge on a Patek or Vacheron Constantin or A. Lange & Sohne.

The Sub is a key choice for many but I prefer a different design - fliegers or chronographs.

To those who may not know, Rolex and Tudor are from the same company. They also use the same movements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]