New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 435 of 678 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Hehe hanggang tingin nalang tayo.

Baka apo ko na mag bebenefit sa haba ng waiting list. 🤣

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Diba nga, "You don't just own a Rolex, you just get on the waitlist for the next generation" Hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Diba nga, "You don't just own a Rolex, you just get on the waitlist for the next generation" Hahaha!
    Precisely! 🤣

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005

chinese mechanical chronograph What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post

Noiiceee... san niyo nabili, sir? Pabulong naman

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post

simply nice.
    like my old seiko quartz chrono.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I immediately noticed the difference in the print quality of the word "DAYTONA" thanks to countless hours drooling over it on the internet.
    Is it noticeable to the naked eye bro? What's striking to me aside from needing a loupe to spot the difference is they also made a functioning replica of the movement. 😳

Some years back they just stuck a generic quartz or mechanical movement in there.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Despite not as popular as Swiss or Japanese automatic movements, Chinese movements offer a more affordable alternative. I would say they are much better than getting a trendy quartz watch.

Below is my Colomer & Sons (Spain) Il Palio Automatic Chronograph with a Chinese Seagull ST1940 movement:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Is it noticeable to the naked eye bro? What's striking to me aside from needing a loupe to spot the difference is they also made a functioning replica of the movement. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Some years back they just stuck a generic quartz or mechanical movement in there.
    Yes bro.

The printing on the replica is not as sharp as the authentic one.

Also as what the host said, if they can do this with 1000 gbp, imagine if they invested a little more on fine tuning the finish.

We will all be royally f'd.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yes bro.

The printing on the replica is not as sharp as the authentic one.

Also as what the host said, if they can do this with 1000 gbp, imagine if they invested a little more on fine tuning the finish.

We will all be royally f'd.

Onga no. Side by side the difference is striking. The red font color is different. Even the markers look different.

But to the ordinary person who isn't too familiar with the details and have no point of comparison they will probably pass off as original.

If they can make that good a watch for 1000 GBP why don't they just make their own brand? If they want people to change their negative perception of Chinese watches they have to start something original.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Despite not as popular as Swiss or Japanese automatic movements, Chinese movements offer a more affordable alternative. I would say they are much better than getting a trendy quartz watch.

Below is my Colomer & Sons (Spain) Il Palio Automatic Chronograph with a Chinese Seagull ST1940 movement:

I just wish they'd come up with their own designs. Most are derivative of well known Swiss models. Maybe something that showcases Chinese culture.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Noiiceee... san niyo nabili, sir? Pabulong naman

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    thanks. I had it purchased in china What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

how long is the watch with you sir? the seagull 1963 I posted has a ST21 movement. bang for the buck column wheel chrono hehe

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]