New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 430 of 678 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    The new Omega Speedmaster Pro Apollo 11 50th Anniversary sure looks tempting...

Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 | British GQ

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post

looks nice, but...
    the price is out of this world for Quripot me.
    ...as high as the moon...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014

Finally, a watch for the my boy! An Orient Sun & Moon. This is his choice. Has a nice sapphire glass that is sort of magnifies. 42mm diameter, but the big face makes it look as big as my 44 mm diver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

Finally, a watch for the my boy! An Orient Sun & Moon. This is his choice. Has a nice sapphire glass that is sort of magnifies. 42mm diameter, but the big face makes it look as big as my 44 mm diver.

Nice watch, I love Orient (even if I don't own one yet)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post

ok ang website watch section ng gq ah. If i ask myself if this is a one-watch collection. its a no. the bracelet doesn't look good. too. Mas maganda padin ang classic speedmaster. and its a bargain

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sterile dial for Monday

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Congratulations sir. Nice watch indeed for your kid.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006

nice choice!

when i was out shopping for an orient last year, my options were whittled down to a blue open heart + small seconds combo and this particular open heart + sun and moon model. it was a difficult decision to make but i eventually chose the former because of it's striking deep blue dial.

btw, did you buy it from the dealer at pwc bro?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    nice choice!

when i was out shopping for an orient last year, my options were whittled down to a blue open heart + small seconds combo and this particular open heart + sun and moon model. it was a difficult decision to make but i eventually chose the former because of it's striking deep blue dial.

btw, did you buy it from the dealer at pwc bro?
    Thanks for the compliments bro. I bought it from our suki, manang Fe in Citizens. I gave my son a freehand, with a little advice of course, in choosing the watch. He wanted a diver at first, but didn’t like the size on him. He looked at a ver. 1 of the sun & moon with blue hands & champagne dial, but he doesn’t feel the color on him. There was a cream dial of this with leather straps, but he felt the black is more suited for him. It looks a lot better in the metal. If you look at the sapphire glass at an angle, you can see the layered magnification. I was suggesting to him some of the bambinos, but he kept going back to this. The future doctor made a good choice!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Congratulations sir. Nice watch indeed for your kid.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thank you! He chose well

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]