New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 412 of 678 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nice Why is the seamaster very popular among watch enthusiasts? (based on the posts here) It seems like you like blue, I remember you posted a nice blue seiko and of course your Orient sun and moon (which made me want to buy one for myself)

OT: Can you share with me your skin care routine? :P
    Haha! The first question I can probably answer. The Omega Seamaster is a line of watches which Omega have been manufacturing since 1948. This particular one (Seamaster Professional 300) was made famous in the James Bond movie "Goldeneye" when it was worn by Pierce Brosnan. I think it actually saved Omega from extinction.

Skin care routine? Ah...soap and water...and less outdoors activity for now.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Haha! The first question I can probably answer. The Omega Seamaster is a line of watches which Omega have been manufacturing since 1948. This particular one (Seamaster Professional 300) was made famous in the James Bond movie "Goldeneye" when it was worn by Pierce Brosnan. I think it actually saved Omega from extinction.

Skin care routine? Ah...soap and water...and less outdoors activity for now.
    I'm learning watch history I had no idea that movies/hollywood can make that much of an impact on a brand.

Staying out of the sun to have nice skin is true pala :P

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    That is the power reserve. It tells you how much juice you have so you can wind it up. That is a beautiful watch. I like the detail on the dial. What do they call it?
    Looks similar to this. I like the blue hands contrast with the whitish dial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I like how the power reserve looks I only google imaged "Orient Watches" and saw it. I am also curious to know what the watch is called.

Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    Why are the numbers weird? It's a mix of Roman and non-numerals.

I do like the open heart. The bambino has so much models, nakaka analysis paralysis :P

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

I do like the open heart. The bambino has so much models, nakaka analysis paralysis :P
    The Bambino also has different versions. IMO, that's one of the most bang-for-the-buck dress watches that you can have, at par with some Seiko 5 series watches.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    IMO, that's one of the most bang-for-the-buck dress watches that you can have, at par with some Seiko 5 series watches.
    liking the open heart and small seconds bambino

Bambino
    | Orient Watch USA

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Seiko Presage | Presage collection inspired by Japanese gardens
    This is mesmerizing to watch.
    Japan's Timeless Traditions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; March 12th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Saw this while looking at a Swatch shop at Bern and the wife bought it as a gift for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Kamasu pala ang official name nung new line of watches ng orient misnomered as the ray 3/mako 3

Twitter

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    The Hamilton Khaki Field Auto on a dress down Friday

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    The Hamilton Khaki Field Auto on a dress down Friday

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Don't you have the same watch but a lighter colored strap? Or this is different?

I wonder how your watch collection looks Do you put it all in one box or store it in the box it came in?

Can I request more of your Orients?

Sir, re the water shortage... LOL

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 15th, 2019 at 09:28 AM.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]