New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 407 of 678 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    Haven't backread that much, but glad to know that there are Orient wearers here! Im sure meron dito Seiko lovers din?

I have the first version of this watch!

That is the Orient Sun and Moon Version 3. I suggest you instead get the Version 2, mas buon yung dial niya. That version in the pic has the Roman Numeral X na putol, while the version 2 is complete.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat!
    Thank you! I never noticed the difference between the version 2 and version 3 until you told me! The watch I have in my cart at Amazon is v2. But the watch that Citizen quoted me was v3.

Can you please post a photo of your v1?

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For PWC members, just go to Trader's Corner and browse thru the ads of "Wristwatches on the Fly" and "Dom's Supplies". They are the resident vendors of PWC for Seiko, Orient, Alba, and Casio. I think Fly also sells the Sandoz brand.

Seller reputation in PWC is always valued, even more for registered in-house vendors. These vendors offer better prices than in mall retailers as they don't have to deal with all the cost of maintaining a physical store. Some of them do have physical stores but they offer bigger discounts for PWC members.

There are more Seiko owners here than Orient owners but we are doing our best to entice them to get Orient watches also.
    I can't view the trader's corner since I am not a member. I don't want to sign up naman. My friend is a member and he got me the contact of a reputable seller there.

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The watch you eyeing is 42.5mm? Best thing to do is go to a physical store & try it out first. When I bought my Orient, I had my sights set on an Orient Open Heart 38mm. But when I tried it on, it didn’t look good on me. I’ve got a 7.5 wrist & big hands. I went for another model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes, I like my watch to be oversized. But I will pass by Washington or any physical store din to see how it looks on me.

My problem is version 2 is phased out na daw Sa PWC the v3 is 13,200 while in Citizen it's 15,486. I really like the v2 better, I can't unsee the putol x in the v3

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I don't like the X in v3 Though I like the cream color

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Still a bootiful watch, though.
    In FB is an Orient watch USA page. They brought back the discontinued models. You might be able to twist an arm of an acquaintance there to get it for you, haha.
    Products
    | Orient Watch USA

Last edited by bloowolf; March 5th, 2019 at 09:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

aside from the difference in the dial, version 3 has hacking (seconds hand stops if you pull the crown) and hand winding (rotate the crown to charge the spring/watch) while version 2 does neither.

Orient Sun And Moon V3 - Automatic Mens Dress Watch With Hand Winding & Hacking - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Past customer ako ni Steven (Wristwatches on the fly) and sobrang hassle-free ng deal namin before. I think 5-6 messages lang yung exchange namin considering shipping pa yung transaction. Also may warranty card naman na ibibigay if ever something goes wrong.
    would you know the reason why in pwc he posts the prices of the watches he sells but in fb, you have to make an offer/bid/guess?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    would you know the reason why in pwc he posts the prices of the watches he sells but in fb, you have to make an offer/bid/guess?
    It’s a gimmie for PWC members, the same reason you won’t see their ads when you don’t sign up as a member. Fly and Dom have a good number of repeat customers in PWC.

*Cathy - I suggest you go with the version 3 as it offers hacking and winding feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; March 6th, 2019 at 07:17 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ok but dom posts his prices in pwc and in fb. anyway maybe its his style and he can do whatever he wants. nice guy naman. its just an observation i have.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Can you guys share their FB pages?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Can you guys share their FB pages?

Search for

"Watch on the fly"

"Dom Lim"