New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 404 of 678 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    K series is made in Thailand

K series no markings on the dial or at the back of "Made in Japan"

Difference in price is huge as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I read malaysian made iyong mga k series bro. But seiko has never issued a statement re where these k issued watches were really manufactured So no one is really sure.

But the land of smiles has one of the most number of limited editions made by seiko exclusively for the local thai market. Kaya sabi nila pag mapadpad ka sa Bangkok, siguradong mapapanganga ka sa mga benta ng seiko doon.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I read malaysian made iyong mga k series bro. But seiko has never issued a statement re where these k issued watches were really manufactured So no one is really sure.

But the land of smiles has one of the most number of limited editions made by seiko exclusively for the local thai market. Kaya sabi nila pag mapadpad ka sa Bangkok, siguradong mapapanganga ka sa mga benta ng seiko doon.

Sabi nga Malaysia

But both Hour Glass and Prestige people told me directly that K series are made in Thailand.

Not sure if i remember correctly, i read somewhere that Thailand is the biggest market of Seiko in asia excluding Japan. So seiko decided to put up a manufacturing site there.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Sabi nga Malaysia

But both Hour Glass and Prestige people told me directly that K series are made in Thailand.

Not sure if i remember correctly, i read somewhere that Thailand is the biggest market of Seiko in asia excluding Japan. So seiko decided to put up a manufacturing site there.

like i said, no one is definite about the source of the k series. halos hearsay lahat kasi nga seiko never made an official statement where those watches
    were manufactured.

btw, the Philippines can boast of 2 phdm only releases: the skx 399 and the skx 401 - both released sometime during the latter part of the past century i'm told. they're sought after time pieces by watch collectors because of its scarcity.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Was it here someone was looking for the black Orient Ray? Orient Japan’s new release (March 2019) of what looks very similar to the Orient Ray 2. This could be the Orient Ray 3 or newly released models of the Ray 2. There is also the orange dial version. Diameter is 41.2 mm, smaller than the Mako 3.

See more here: SPORTS|商品紹介|ORIENT|機械式時計・腕時計のオリエント

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; March 1st, 2019 at 10:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

Ah ic. Mas ok pala bumili sa thailand. Hopefully mas musa mini MM at 62MAS doon.

Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Breitling back on the wrist...

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Blue Lagoon for today.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Breitling back on the wrist...

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Nice Sir, pwede next time hindi naka long sleeves, I like seeing the kinis arms

Seriously, I was so mesmerized with your Orient sun & moon, I am contemplating on getting one myself but in rose gold. It's available in Amazon but I'm not sure how it will look on my wrist.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nice Sir, pwede next time hindi naka long sleeves, I like seeing the kinis arms

Seriously, I was so mesmerized with your Orient sun & moon, I am contemplating on getting one myself but in rose gold. It's available in Amazon but I'm not sure how it will look on my wrist.
    Thanks Ma'am Cathy! Washington stores sell the Orient Sun & Moon and you can try them on your wrist there. Post a wrist shot, ok?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Thanks Ma'am Cathy! Washington stores sell the Orient Sun & Moon and you can try them on your wrist there. Post a wrist shot, ok?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I'll check it out I don't have nice arms e hahaha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]