New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 394 of 678 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think i saw one last week, in the oris store in molopisya 2nd floor.
    It’s unlikely that an Orient GMT will be sold on an Oris store unless it’s Washington as it carries both brands.

*bloo - are you a member of PWC? The in-house Seiko/Orient dealer might have those Orient GMTs on stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    i think i saw one last week, in the oris store in molopisya 2nd floor.
    Sige, I’ll give it a go next week. Thanks doc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It’s unlikely that an Orient GMT will be sold on an Oris store unless it’s Washington as it carries both brands.

*bloo - are you a member of PWC? The in-house Seiko/Orient dealer might have those Orient GMTs on stock.

No, parang I am such a newbie that I feel intimidated. I just lurk, admire & learn. I don’t want to get too much into it ‘cause I might bite off more than I can chew.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

the oris mark was on the concrete above the door. to the rightmost of the display cabinets, was oris. at the middle, orient. hamilton was at the extreme right.
    it's probably an independent establishment.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    the oris mark was on the concrete above the door. to the rightmost of the display cabinets, was oris. at the middle, orient. hamilton was at the extreme right.
    it's probably an independent establishment.
    Most likely a Washington store. They carry all the brands you listed above.

*bloo - every watch enthusiast is welcome at PWC, even foreigners. Check out Trader’s Corner for “Wristwatches on the Fly” thread for some good deals on Seiko and Orient watches.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Most likely a Washington store. They carry all the brands you listed above.

*bloo - every watch enthusiast is welcome at PWC, even foreigners. Check out Trader’s Corner for “Wristwatches on the Fly” thread for some good deals on Seiko and Orient watches.

The watch in question is a model since 2015 pa pala. It comes in three other colors but the white is what I find most elegant. Worth a shot, though. Ok, I will check it out. Thanks buddy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    No, parang I am such a newbie that I feel intimidated. I just lurk, admire & learn. I don’t want to get too much into it ‘cause I might bite off more than I can chew.

yes, it is addicting.
    one has to really discipline oneself...
    especially that we normally use only one 'piece at a time...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    After the first few months, the itch of buying a new watch has waned for me.

I still do a double-take when I see a Mark XVIII or Sub, but I'm perfectly fine with my simple rotation of 3 watches.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    A watch I am trying to avoid is a smartwatch. Those tool watches are so versatile, my friends want to wear them all the time.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]