New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 392 of 678 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Do any of you know of a Seiko AD who can supply 50 watches meant as a school batch watch? I came from LSGH & we are looking for a green dial & bezel one. Unfortunately, green is not a popular watch color & the model we were interested in are not in production anymore. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    C_cube dami mong seiko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=bloowolf;3049772]Do any of you know of a Seiko AD who can supply 50 watches meant as a school batch watch? I came from LSGH & we are looking for a green dial & bezel one. Unfortunately, green is not a popular watch color & the model we were interested in are not in production anymore. Any inputs will be appreciated.

maybe you can get a lead here:

PhilippineWatchClub.org • View topic - any contacts for creating a batch watch?

also, i think seiko philippines entertains these kinds of transactions.

i read ditoy_eagle of pwc also helped w/ the up alumni seiko watch fund raising
    activity for the up-d fighting maroons athletics scholarship program.

hth

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    [QUOTE=baludoy;3049835][QUOTE=bloowolf;3049772]Do any of you know of a Seiko AD who can supply 50 watches meant as a school batch watch? I came from LSGH & we are looking for a green dial & bezel one. Unfortunately, green is not a popular watch color & the model we were interested in are not in production anymore. Any inputs will be appreciated.

The Charter watch you referring to? Mahal din at P19k but it was for a fund raising event. Anyway, thanks for the lead.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=bloowolf;3049841][QUOTE=baludoy;3049835]
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Do any of you know of a Seiko AD who can supply 50 watches meant as a school batch watch? I came from LSGH & we are looking for a green dial & bezel one. Unfortunately, green is not a popular watch color & the model we were interested in are not in production anymore. Any inputs will be appreciated.

The Charter watch you referring to? Mahal din at P19k but it was for a fund raising event. Anyway, thanks for the lead.

you may also go to watch mods ph for something different. they do terrific stuff too
    Last edited by baludoy; February 9th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    [QUOTE=bloowolf;3049841][QUOTE=baludoy;3049835]

As silver jubilarians, we had a fund raising for this watch last Dec.

There are some done by La Salle for the green version.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thanks for this bugs & baludoy.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

when our school commemorative watch was delivered, i saw a phone number on the specialized gift box for a seiko outlet in megamol. apparently, this was the place to deal with.
    sorry, but i already gave away the watch for xmas.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    For those looking
    Alecsxander Time Collection

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]