New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 368 of 678 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    No, he’s not. He just came from a regular school. I am just scouting for a nice grad gift for him. Nothing fancy, though. I still have Med school expenses to prepare for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not keen on the SKX007? Looks more timeless than the Sea Urchin IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not keen on the SKX007? Looks more timeless than the Sea Urchin IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Also one to consider. I like the bracelet & the big crown on this though.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    imho skx007 > sea urchin

the strapcode oyster bracelet is a must upgrade for the skx007. if the skx007 is too big, there’s the midsize skx013.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    imho skx007 > sea urchin

the strapcode oyster bracelet is a must upgrade for the skx007. if the skx007 is too big, there’s the midsize skx013.
    ok naman skx kaya lang dami kaparehas sa.daan pag lumabas ka.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    No, he’s not. He just came from a regular school. I am just scouting for a nice grad gift for him. Nothing fancy, though. I still have Med school expenses to prepare for.

sea urchin is nice.
    so is the james bond.
    hey! mako by orient!

tudor.. speedmaster.. rolex (precision or chronom..)..

when i was in med school, we seiko 5'd. some had battery-operated watches, although hindi pa ganon ka-uso.
    basta analog. hirap kasi mag-vital signs kapag digital...

i got my son a nice titanium solar analog. then, as the price was right, a cheap casio day-date with indiglo, for justin.
    ayaw niya. masyado daw magaan.
    so what is he wearing? the humongous and heavy solar seiko ssc017! and all he dives into, is the buffet dinner.
    verily, kids' fashion sense are different from the parents'.

hey, the sea urchin ain't light, either.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 21st, 2019 at 12:08 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The skx & the sea urchin aren’t really that big. My Orient now is 44mm compared to the Seikos which are 42mm & it looks just right since my son & I have big hands (his is long while mine is wide) & he is 6 ft tall. He also likes diver type watches. IMO, big faced watches with a large second hand are more handy & more of a tool than jewelry or accessory. One thing I don’t like about Seikos though, is that every Juan has it & my non-conformist nature plays a big role in my choices. That is why I like Orients. I am not closing my mind, though. Matagal pa graduation.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    ok naman skx kaya lang dami kaparehas sa.daan pag lumabas ka.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    true. Itong nakaraan na xmas season, the skx007 & the skx009 were flying off the shelves at pricey dept stores pa. I'd always chance upon buyers whenever i dropped by & window shopped at sm or robinson's or even at landmark.

Nothing wrong w/ that naman. I guess it's just a testament to how good & how functional a watch they really are

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    imho skx007 > sea urchin

I Have to agree on the skx007 > sea urchin thing.

I was actually had this line of thought last month (but i favored & had the the pepsi state of mind). Pero nauwi ako sa pre-loved skx 033. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

The 003 looks better than the 009 in my view, w/ the applied & chrome like garnishing on the indices. Iyon nga lang it's not a true diver but i don't dive pa naman so i can live w/ that.

The discontinued white faced sea urchin is a heckuva looker though

Last edited by baludoy; January 21st, 2019 at 07:09 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I Have to agree on the skx007 > sea urchin thing.

I was actually had this line of thought last month (but i favored & had the the pepsi state of mind). Pero nauwi ako sa pre-loved skx 033. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

The 003 looks better than the 009 in my view, w/ the applied & chrome like garnishing on the indices. Iyon nga lang it's not a true diver but i don't dive pa naman so i can live w/ that.

The discontinued white faced sea urchin is a heckuva looker though

I actually bought a Seiko Sea Urchin on a SS bracelet 2 years ago then had it modded by putting in a sapphire crystal and changing the bezel. Between the SKX007 and the Turtle, I'd probably go for the Turtle since it has the more modern caliber.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ diy mod lang bro? You're one brave soul What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]