New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 364 of 678 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Mako 2 and Ray2 are sold in PWC for 8500 cash.

The Ray 3 is sold for 9900 cash. The Mako 3 is more expensive at 11500.
    Forgive me for this since I am just a newbie in this. I always thought the Orient Mako & Ray are the same watches, based on the model number RA-AA—-, hence Ray until I googled & by the pictures, the Ray 2 has circles for hour markers while the Mako 2 has bars & arabic 12-3-6-9. The new release has bars & are referred to as Mako 3, although 5 models (black, blue, red, blue gold, blue with rubber strap) have sapphire crystal & are slightly smaller (42 mm) than the 3 others ( black, blue & black w/ red bezel & rubber strap) which have mineral glass & are 44mm. Not that it matters to me anyway
    Last edited by bloowolf; January 14th, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ i may be in the wrong bro but those latest releases that you mentioned are probably not the most recent iterations of the mako and the ray models respectively. i think they're a different set of models altogether.

it may just be a simple case of over eager watch enthusiasts jumping the gun on those beautiful creations and assuming their the descendants of the aforementioned product line. in fact, some watch aficionados on the web have already corrected their earlier assumptions and now have adopted a wait-and-see attitude if the watch company will come out w/ an official name soon.

nevertheless, you purchased a a great looking timepiece. and as the great shakespeare once wrote, "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet". or something like that.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Maganda kaya itong T1 Tact - Military Grade Super Tough Smart Watch, parang gusto ko bumili kaso baka maganda lang sa picture

ebay

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^^Thanks, it’s a beauty in it’s simplicity. I think it is only the Americans who designate nicknames for the watches. The Japanese website uses a model number different from the global one which is universal. Most, if not all are already available in our shores.
    Incidentally, does CE provide an Instruction manual? I didn’t know that I cannot set the time (for my particular caliber) between 8pm & 4am, so my watch malfunctioned. Can you believe that?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Maganda kaya itong T1 Tact - Military Grade Super Tough Smart Watch, parang gusto ko bumili kaso baka maganda lang sa picture

ebay
    You're better off with Casio G Shocks (Airman or Mudmaster collection) or maybe a SUUNTO.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    myas, nakaorder ka na sa squiggly? Ilan days dumating?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    ^^Thanks, it’s a beauty in it’s simplicity. I think it is only the Americans who designate nicknames for the watches. The Japanese website uses a model number different from the global one which is universal. Most, if not all are already available in our shores.
    Incidentally, does CE provide an Instruction manual? I didn’t know that I cannot set the time (for my particular caliber) between 8pm & 4am, so my watch malfunctioned. Can you believe that?

when i bought my 2nd orient watch from citizen emporium, i made sure i had all the necessary literature that came w/ the timepiece that's because when i previously made a purchase at washington jewelers, they failed to include an instruction manual.

as for correctly setting my automatic watches, i learned the dos and don'ts watching instructional videos on youtube. back in the day, i wasn't aware it was deathly important to set the day and date complications properly.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    From the baul....delighted to discover this wasn't lost..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    myas, nakaorder ka na sa squiggly? Ilan days dumating?
    Hindi pa.. I just saw that site sa FB feed ko, may isang commenter na bumili na doon.. wala daw problem sa delivery

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Mine at the moment... nothing too fancy.

Napadaan lang sa Casio area sa SM Marikina. Then maraming naka-sale. Got this for Php1k less I think. Cons are no light and no second hand. I could have gotten the non-gold version kaso bluish yung case at strap.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]