New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 357 of 678 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wow that looks like a sub hehehe. good catch.
    Thanks!
    I’d probably get the Open Heart for my son.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by grand kotse View Post
    Saang store makakabili ng cheapest na original na Seiko?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Basta wag ka bumili sa SM Stores. Sa kanila pinaka mahal.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Haha! Ganun ba yun?
    Di rin pala ok yung buying online. You really have to try it.
    Reasons why I decided was because the face is really simple with a big, visible second hand that I can easily read with my poor eyesight. Other is the price with discount which I found so tempting. A quality watch for less than 11k.
    What I didn’t know was Orient is under the Seiko Epson group, a subsidiary of Seiko Watches.
    Ok rin bumili online if you know the seller is trusted and sila may pinakamura na presyo. And ok warranty.

In this case, what I do is go to a brick and mortar store, check the models I'm interested and see it in person. Kung ok, then order online.

But generally I still want to buy watches sa may physical store. Mas madali kung may problema. Kung sakali man.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The best priced Seikos and Orients you can buy locally is thru Philippine Watch Club (PWC). There are two sellers there who offer various models well below mall prices. They are trusted sellers in PWC.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Haha! Ganun ba yun?
    Di rin pala ok yung buying online. You really have to try it.
    Reasons why I decided was because the face is really simple with a big, visible second hand that I can easily read with my poor eyesight. Other is the price with discount which I found so tempting. A quality watch for less than 11k.
    What I didn’t know was Orient is under the Seiko Epson group, a subsidiary of Seiko Watches.
    yespo.
    seiko owns orient. but it lets orient do its thing.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Basta wag ka bumili sa SM Stores. Sa kanila pinaka mahal.
    time and again, i found the watch i was looking for, not in the watch stores, but in shoemart.
    tiempo-tiempo lang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    time and again, i found the watch i was looking for, not in the watch stores, but in shoemart.
    tiempo-tiempo lang.
    Which model is it, doc? How much is SM selling it for?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Which model is it, doc? How much is SM selling it for?
    it was a "generic" swiss watch, po. i had previously purchased the men's model somewhere (forgot already), and i had been haunting the stores for the ladies' partner. i finally got it from megamol, at, surprisingly, similar price as the men's model.
    it was many years ago, when 5-10K still got you a swiss watch.

unless the brand controls its prices (e.g., casio), SM usually sells at higher price as compared to watch stores' .
    one has to know the prices, to get a bargain price.

i really do not mind malling.
    it's part of my exercise routine.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 8th, 2019 at 11:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Para sa mga batikan dyan, paano ba kayo when looking for a watch sa stores? Like I said, overwhelming yung dami ng models sa Citizens Emporium & when I went there, I was hell bent on the open heart only to find out it did not suit me. So, I had to look at & try the other watches. Nakakahiya kasi, isang katerbang relo pinalabas ko. Kung hindi pala ako bumili, nakakahiya na bumalik.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Para sa mga batikan dyan, paano ba kayo when looking for a watch sa stores? Like I said, overwhelming yung dami ng models sa Citizens Emporium & when I went there, I was hell bent on the open heart only to find out it did not suit me. So, I had to look at & try the other watches. Nakakahiya kasi, isang katerbang relo pinalabas ko. Kung hindi pala ako bumili, nakakahiya na bumalik.
    Sa mga stores like Time Trend or CE, sanay na mga tao dun. Kasi meron talaga adik. Halos linggo linggo binabalikan yung relo. Until ma convince nya sarili nya to get the watch. Eventually it will lead to sale naman. (parang ako yun... dati hahaha)

Nakaka amoy na rin sila kung mahilig ka sa relo eh. Hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]