New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 356 of 678 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sorry. Yun gusto ko na models meron ka ba nakita doon sa binilhan mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Medyo common yung Aquis sa retailers. Saw one before in Time Trend. Medyo rare ang Pro Pilot. Usually 1 per store lang stock ng ganyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I'm wearing a 100-year (anniversary) green commemorative Swatch...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Swatch Watch? 100 years? I must be missing something here. Swatch was founded in 1983. They're not even 50 years old.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Swatch Watch? 100 years? I must be missing something here. Swatch was founded in 1983. They're not even 50 years old.
    100 years ng DLSU hindi ng Swatch. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    100 years ng DLSU hindi ng Swatch. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    That explains a lot. Thank you, sir. 100 years, what a long time it is.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Saw the Cartier Santos in person and deyum!
    Ganda.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I had to go to Bambang today & decided to park the car in SM Manila & just take the LRT. I dropped by Citizen Emporium (thanks baludoy) to look at their Orient line. Too many to choose from, too overwhelming. I looked at the Open Heart line but, it did not look good on me. The 38mm diameter looked too small. The one that caught my eye & fit perfectly was the Mako 3/Ray 3 RA-AA0008b 42mm in black w/ metal strap. Very simple but elegant looking. Although I didnÂ’t intend to, I ended up buying it.
    RA-AA8B19B RA-AA8B Orient Mako 3 Sporty Watch

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I had to go to Bambang today & decided to park the car in SM Manila & just take the LRT. I dropped by Citizen Emporium (thanks baludoy) to look at their Orient line. Too many to choose from, too overwhelming. I looked at the Open Heart line but, it did not look good on me. The 38mm diameter looked too small. The one that caught my eye & fit perfectly was the Mako 3/Ray 3 RA-AA0008b 42mm in black w/ metal strap. Very simple but elegant looking. Although I didnÂ’t intend to, I ended up buying it.
    Yan! Ganyang ganyan yung simula nang pag ka adik ko eh.

"Wala naman ako planong bumili. Tingin lang. Napadaan lang. Andun na rin sa area, so why not. One thing led to another and di ko na namalayan, nasa wrist ko na..."

Hehehe. Joking aside, wear it in good health sir!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    wow that looks like a sub hehehe. good catch.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Saang store makakabili ng cheapest na original na Seiko?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Yan! Ganyang ganyan yung simula nang pag ka adik ko eh.

"Wala naman ako planong bumili. Tingin lang. Napadaan lang. Andun na rin sa area, so why not. One thing led to another and di ko na namalayan, nasa wrist ko na..."

Hehehe. Joking aside, wear it in good health sir!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Haha! Ganun ba yun?
    Di rin pala ok yung buying online. You really have to try it.
    Reasons why I decided was because the face is really simple with a big, visible second hand that I can easily read with my poor eyesight. Other is the price with discount which I found so tempting. A quality watch for less than 11k.
    What I didn’t know was Orient is under the Seiko Epson group, a subsidiary of Seiko Watches.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]