New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 344 of 678 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    napansin ko mahilig sa relo

- mga lumaki sa probinsya.

- nasa corporate world.
    lumaki din ako sa probinsiya at wala ako sa corporate world pero hindi ko nakahiligan ang maraming relo. if i reckoned, i only had very few. i started wearing one in high school, isa nung kolehiyo, then ng magkatrabaho 1 or 2 palit lang yata. luckily, all the watches i had including the one in my wrist now lasted very long so hindi kailangan palit ng palit. my teen son ang may hilig yata, he has many of the colorful G-shocks. now he is getting his eye on diver's watch, kako kapag nag-work ka na, you can start collecting my wife have her own collection of watches too, di ko alam mga brands.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    napansin ko mahilig sa relo

- mga lumaki sa probinsya.

- nasa corporate world.
    I grew up in the province and I am in the corporate world. I don't go out of my way to buy something I couldn't afford. Also, I never dwell into fakes or replicas. There are good watches to choose from that would suit the budget of most folks in the corporate world.

There are "probinsyano" folks who are born into the lifestyle of the rich and famous. These scions of "hacienderos" typically grew up in their respective provinces but go to known universities within Metro Manila. They need not work to own luxury watches.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dok and bench,

yan yung napapansin ko lately sa mga mahilig magrelo ngayon. Its not like nung 1980s na ang watch dati eh more of digital ang uso, tapos 90s mga fashion watch. Pag pasok ng year2000 eh naging jewelry na relo, status symbol pataasan-ihi kahit hindi bagay.

Remember pag pasok ng pager jan simula nabawasan nagsusuot ng watch. Tapos pumasok cellphone eh kumonti na talaga. Kasi "Over-Accessorizing" na.

Ito example

- May hawak hawak na smartphone

- relo

- porcelas pa

- kwintas

- singsing

- gadget na nakasabit sa likod tenga.

Oh di ba parang chrismas tree na katawan.
    ang napapansin ko lang na ganito magsuot ay mga matatanda

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I dont usually take off my watch at home except the leather strapped one when i go to the shower or wash my hands.

Im from the province but not on the corporate world. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my ASUS_Z017D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I am also from the province, not corporate world really but I do appreciate watches and will buy an Omega or Rolex in the future.

I also remove my watch after arriving at home because I do not want any more unwanted dings and scratches as mentioned here already. hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ganda ng lighting pala dito sa coffee shop😊

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ganda ng lighting pala dito sa coffee shopWhat brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    nice blue dials. mako or ray?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post

Mako 2 sya bro

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post

always loved the kind of blue ng mga orient very elegant.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Was seated between a guy wearing a rolex submariner and a guy wearing an AP RO chronograph. Ako naman naka seiko turtle.

Did i feel inferior? No, despite their watches costing 40 and 300 times more than my seiko.

What i'm trying to say is nasa nag susuot yan. It doesn't matter if you wear a seiko or a richard mille, nasa nagdadala yan kung masaya ba siya or hindi.
    i wear a watch because i want to know the time at a flick of my wrist.

i don't wear a watch to show i'm rich... kidnapin pa ako!
    heh heh.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]