New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 330 of 678 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    still saving up.. for the R 😅

if Hk mas mura for sure even the air fare would be better. which areas are good for Rolex? Problem ko lng if I go there baka counterfeit 😂

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    still saving up.. for the R 😅

if Hk mas mura for sure even the air fare would be better. which areas are good for Rolex? Problem ko lng if I go there baka counterfeit 😂
    haha yeah there's that. Try scouring PWC (Philippine watch club) they have droll worthy Explorers na pre owned sometimes. With counterfeit getting better and better these days its getting harder to spot one, lalo na rolex na walang exhibition case back, di mo ma kita yung movement.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I am looking to buy 2 Orient watches, one for my son. I am from the South & only Washington Jewellers carries those watches around these parts. They have around 30 to 40 watches on display, including women’s. I like the Open Heart design & the Mako.
    Is Watchworks in Alimall a better place to look?
    Are the other Washington Jeweller shops more stocked?
    Is it a good time to buy this December or are watch prices higher?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I am looking to buy 2 Orient watches, one for my son. I am from the South & only Washington Jewellers carries those watches around these parts. They have around 30 to 40 watches on display, including women’s. I like the Open Heart design & the Mako.
    Is Watchworks in Alimall a better place to look?
    Are the other Washington Jeweller shops more stocked?
    Is it a good time to buy this December or are watch prices higher?
    i'm from the south too and as per recommendations from afficionados, i went all the way to sm manila city hall's citizen emporium to buy my 2nd orient watch (open heart + small seconds).

of all the mall watch shops i've been to, citizen emporium has got the most extensive orient watch collection for sale out there. their prices are basically the same as washington jeweller's but their stocks are undoubtedly twice as many as the one's at washington jeweller's atc and festi branches (be it seiko or tissot or casio).

and upstairs nga pala, there's also prestige watch store. you can also browse through their considerable seiko collection - if you're interested.
    Last edited by baludoy; December 9th, 2018 at 09:37 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i'm from the south too and as per recommendations from afficionados, i went all the way to sm manila city hall's citizen emporium to buy my 2nd orient watch (open heart + small seconds).

of all the watch shops i've been to, citizen emporium has got the most extensive orient watch collection for sale out there. their prices are basically the same as washington jeweller's but their stocks are undoubtedly twice as many as the one's at washington jeweller's atc and festi branches (be it seiko or tissot or casio).

and upstairs nga pala, there's also prestige watch store. you can also browse through their considerable seiko collection - if you're interested.
    Thanks for that info baludoy. For now, I have my sights trained on the Orient. I will probably have to temper my desire for now & make the trip to SM Manila.
    Are watches more expensive this time of the year?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much yun mga orient na diver's watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

orient ray 2, arount 7.5k, may kilala ako dealer sir mas mura sa mall, pm me lang

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks for that info baludoy. For now, I have my sights trained on the Orient. I will probably have to temper my desire for now & make the trip to SM Manila.
    Are watches more expensive this time of the year?
    yung skx seiko diver's,
    tumaas nang 1-2K, kahit na old stock, starting these -ber months.
    yung old-model seiko 5's, tumaas rin yung "sale price".
    hoping they will lower afterward.

ang alam ko jan sa citizen emporium, "turista lang ang hindi tumatawad".
    even among the folks in that store, kung minsan ay iba-iba ang last price sa same item.

happy tawad-ing.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 9th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Orient divers watches sa Washington, yung Mako II around P11,000. Sa Lazada ang laki kamurahan. Kaya lang....
    I like the heft of the Orient watches. Meron din automatic with power reserve, around P16,000.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Orient divers watches sa Washington, yung Mako II around P11,000. Sa Lazada ang laki kamurahan. Kaya lang....
    I like the heft of the Orient watches. Meron din automatic with power reserve, around P16,000.
    What wrong doon sa Lazada? Automatic din gusto ko mga watch.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]