New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 282 of 678 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Jut, they are cheaper in Japan and Seoul. You can buy there but be sure to ship the box as you might be taxed on the airport if they see the watch box in your luggage.
    Bro prices are higher everywhere.

Some day, I will get my grail watch - a Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute. My father-in-law is not a big fan of watches but he has only one watch that he uses everyday - a Breitling Chronomat.

Jut, they are cheaper in Japan and Seoul. You can buy there but be sure to ship the box as you might be taxed on the airport if they see the watch box in your luggage.

HK - 434K
    Japan - 422k
    Singapore - 447k

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Some day, I will get my grail watch - a Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute. My father-in-law is not a big fan of watches but he has only one watch that he uses everyday - a Breitling Chronomat.

Nice grail to have sir. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] Ang macho lang kasi ng dating nung Super Avenger for me.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

HK - 434K
    Japan - 422k
    Singapore - 447k

May sub sa Japan. 400k lang. Nakabili friend ko.

If you know someone there who has that amount of spare cash, baka pwede ka magpabili

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    At which stage are you?

Started with step 1, skipped step 2, and now at step 3. I don't intend to collect all Rolexes as in step 4, but I do plan to get a crown next.

Here's to hoping the hyperinflation of Rolex sports models tapers off in the coming years...

Same with whi1stler.

Started at 8 then went back to 1.

Then i skipped 2 and 3 because i had a very good deal at 4. Yeah, i'll probably skip 5, 6, and 7 then proceed directly to 8 and 9. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    May sub sa Japan. 400k lang. Nakabili friend ko.

If you know someone there who has that amount of spare cash, baka pwede ka magpabili

Sub or sub date? Sub no date is really 400k lang. And when? Until last year you could still find bnib sub date at 400k.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Sub or sub date? Sub no date is really 400k lang. And when? Until last year you could still find bnib sub date at 400k.

Dated. Hehe

It's cheaper there. Just this april. Nagulat din ako nung nalaman ko presyo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Dated. Hehe

It's cheaper there. Just this april. Nagulat din ako nung nalaman ko presyo.

Updated SRP was just this month. Pag sinwerte ka makakahanap ka pa good deal with AD discount.

Local AD walang stock for walk-ins and no discounts na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Updated SRP was just this month. Pag sinwerte ka makakahanap ka pa good deal with AD discount.

Local AD walang stock for walk-ins and no discounts na.

Yes. True. Just checked dated sub 480k already.

Let me know if you are planning to get one. My friend has insiders in W. Baka pwede ka isingit. Hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes. True. Just checked dated sub 480k already.

Let me know if you are planning to get one. My friend has insiders in W. Baka pwede ka isingit. Hehe

No bro not gonna buy anytime soon. Finally found closure to the idea of buying a Rolex. Realized I prefer to have my own house first before a Rolex. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    No bro not gonna buy anytime soon. Finally found closure to the idea of buying a Rolex. Realized I prefer to have my own house first before a Rolex. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Wow. So mature. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Baliktad tayo. I chose the luho first while we're still young kasi baka di ko na mabibili pag may family na.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]