New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 281 of 678 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Parang may nabasa ako recently na you have a swiss watch, which particular model doc?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    many years ago, i bought an oris.
    looking at it now, it brings back memories of yesteryear...
    i use it only once or twice a year nowadays.
    my daily time is a plain-jane-looking seiko.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 1st, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ pic naman jan doc

Last week i had my blacked out seiko cleaned at their service center in glorietta. Now it has regained its crystal clear clarity. Balik sigla siya What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many years ago, i bought an oris.
    looking at it now, it brings back memories of yesteryear...
    i use it only once or twice a year nowadays.
    my daily time is a plain-jane-looking seiko.
    Very nice. Which model doc?

I also considered getting an Oris before, but the 65 is too big for my wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Very nice. Which model doc?

I also considered getting an Oris before, but the 65 is too big for my wrist. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

gosh!
    i don't know!
    back then kasi, they were not named with catchy names as now. model code lang ang ID nila noon.
    all i can say is, it's a two-tone automatic chronometer with calendar dates at the periphery, and a seconds sub-dial at the nine o'clock position. metal band. it also has an exhibition window at the back.
    even googling for it today, i can't seem to get much info.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    gosh!
    i don't know!
    back then kasi, they were not named with catchy names as now. model code lang ang ID nila noon.
    all i can say is, it's a two-tone automatic chronometer with calendar dates at the periphery, and a seconds sub-dial at the nine o'clock position. metal band. it also has an exhibition window at the back.
    even googling for it today, i can't seem to get much info.
    Oris Pointer Date?

Last edited by jut703; July 6th, 2018 at 01:37 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    At which stage are you?

Started with step 1, skipped step 2, and now at step 3. I don't intend to collect all Rolexes as in step 4, but I do plan to get a crown next.

Here's to hoping the hyperinflation of Rolex sports models tapers off in the coming years...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    At which stage are you?

Started with step 1, skipped step 2, and now at step 3. I don't intend to collect all Rolexes as in step 4, but I do plan to get a crown next.

Here's to hoping the hyperinflation of Rolex sports models tapers off in the coming years...

Haha!

Still deciding where I'm at.

While I'd like to add a crown to my collection, like you I'm waiting out the outrageous prices of the sport models. I'm starting to get enamored by some pieces from Breitling, like the Super Avenger.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Haha!

While I'd like to add a crown to my collection, like you I'm waiting out the outrageous prices of the sport models. I'm starting to get enamored by some pieces from Breitling, like the Super Avenger.
    Hindi na bababa prices niyan. In fact SRP has now adjusted to match grey market.

SubC Date for example is 440k SRP from 360 last year.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Haha!

Some day, I will get my grail watch - a Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute. My father-in-law is not a big fan of watches but he has only one watch that he uses everyday - a Breitling Chronomat.

Hindi na bababa prices niyan. In fact SRP has now adjusted to match grey market.

SubC Date for example is 440k SRP from 360 last year.

Jut, they are cheaper in Japan and Seoul. You can buy there but be sure to ship the box as you might be taxed on the airport if they see the watch box in your luggage.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    At which stage are you?

Started at 8, went back to 1 anyway. Now up to 3 where I think I'll stay until by some miracle minute repeaters somehow become a lot more affordable.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]