New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 279 of 678 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    It's here already. Tesla self driving cars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    I think Archerfish meant a car that could talk as well...

If they could merge functionality of SIRI or ALEXA with a Tesla car (as in make the car follow vocal commands)....wow!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I think Archerfish meant a car that could talk as well...

If they could merge functionality of SIRI or ALEXA with a Tesla car (as in make the car follow vocal commands)....wow!
    A car that could drive on its own, at least. I just checked this self driving cars, and it is really there! I'm not updated when it comes to new trends and technology. A few things that I see here, I would relay it to my kids and only to find out that it is already "old".

Now if the car can talk back and have a meaningful conversation, that is something that I think is no longer a dream. And just now, my son showed me this video about Google making orders and appointments! I just can't believe that it was able to interpret the human language.

So, Knight Rider is no longer a dream for me. Well, the money should be the dream.

Going back, I just told my wife about this watch and she said that she already​ know about it. I'm late again...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    It's here already. Tesla self driving cars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    This so called smartwatch, the way I understand it, is connected to your phone and that makes it possible to make and receive calls. Then, this Knight Rider thing is really but a stone away.

This iPhone can control this vehicle:
    This iPhone-Controlled Electric Tug Can Pull a Cessna

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I bought this watch supposedly for special occasions, but this has turned out to become my daily beater.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I bought this watch supposedly for special occasions, but this has turned out to become my daily beater.

Ganda talaga Omega Speedmaster!

May watch winder ka ba? Kasi ako automatics ko din lagi nagagamit because they need to have that power re-charged.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ganda talaga Omega Speedmaster!

May watch winder ka ba? Kasi ako automatics ko din lagi nagagamit because they need to have that power re-charged.
    Wala bro. I don't mind adjusting the time naman pag di nagagamit for several days, just takes a few seconds to adjust.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wearing a 40+ year old Rado Diastar that I inherited from my grandfather. I'm also looking for a winder. Nasa 2k+ ata sa Lazada.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just finished polishing my watch using toothpaste (!)

Couldn't find a seller of Polywatch locally. Suprisingly toothpaste works well in getting rid of scratches on the Hesalite crystal. [emoji108]

Before:

Last edited by jut703; June 29th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i use classic colgate white on my watches, too.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ how about its casing? What do you use to remove those tiny scratches (if you can remove them) ?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]