New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 277 of 678 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Doc, parang wala pa kong nakikitang wrist shot kahit isa ah. Post ka naman diyan. ��

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    i must apologize.
    wala talaga.
    hindi tayo knowledgeable sa mga ganyan.
    i even ask my sons to trouble-shoot my email.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hehe bro my question was rhetorical. And I don't plan to sell my stocks, in fact I plan to buy more now that there's practically a 20% discount in the PSE. 😁

Ah. When in doubt I really should err on the side of irony. The lengths we go through to find comfort in these times 😅

Speaking if works of art, a watch I will never own comes to mind:

A. Lange & Sohne Datograph

This is the caseback. One of the cases where the back looks better than the front.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ah. When in doubt I really should err on the side of irony. The lengths we go through to find comfort in these times What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Speaking if works of art, a watch I will never own comes to mind:

A. Lange & Sohne Datograph

This is the caseback. One of the cases where the back looks better than the front.
    If ever i get to own that watch, which i think i can given i sell all my properties, my parent's properties, my neighbor's properties, i'll wear it back side up! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    WIS make up less than 1% of the population. Even among owners of luxury watches, many of them don't appreciate history and whatnot. Most of them really buy the watches because they're status symbols.

Which is probably why watch enthusiasts gather in forums like PWC or WUS - because in real life, people who appreciate their hobby are few and far in between.

Do you advise that instead of buying into stocks now, I buy a Rolex? I have no particular craving for one, but I'm looking to invest. The PSEi is at its lowest in several months, so I'm planning to dump my money there. Is a Submariner really a better buy?

Doc, parang wala pa kong nakikitang wrist shot kahit isa ah. Post ka naman diyan. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Couldn't have said it any better.

Although i did a bit of research before i bought mine just for the heck of it lang, somehow it also did let me appreciate the watch more. Sakto pa, 1992 same yr release and birth year although mine was manufactured in 2007. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Also bro, there's no beating the stock market in terms of returns generally speaking. Kaya invest lang tayo ng invest!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ^

Some notable exceptions are the red font Submariner, the 2500 movement Liquidmetal Planet Ocean and the Watchco SM300s.

I have a red font submariner. But I rarely use it.

My current favorite watch is my Garmin Descent X1. The Samsung gear 3 has terrible battery life so its it's gathering dust

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by EQAddict; June 25th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    If ever i get to own that watch, which i think i can given i sell all my properties, my parent's properties, my neighbor's properties, i'll wear it back side up! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Worth maybe just one piece of property bro. But still, way too much for mortals like me.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I have a red font submariner. But I rarely use it.

My current favorite watch is my Garmin Descent X1. The Samsung gear 3 has terrible battery life so its it's gathering dust

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Same here bro. I find myself wearing my Gear 3 more than my automatics, but the constant need to have it charged every day puts me off. Come to think of it, with heavy use it doesn't seem to last the whole day.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Could it be the watch face or the notifications that were switched on? My S3 battery lasts me at least 2 days and I wear it every day except when taking a shower.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Could it be the watch face or the notifications that were switched on? My S3 battery lasts me at least 2 days and I wear it every day except when taking a shower.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Watch face is set to sleep when not in use but I can't stop fiddling with it hehe. And as silly as making calls with the watch looks, I still prefer it to holding my phone.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Worth maybe just one piece of property bro. But still, way too much for mortals like me.

Same here bro. I find myself wearing my Gear 3 more than my automatics, but the constant need to have it charged every day puts me off. Come to think of it, with heavy use it doesn't seem to last the whole day.
    Actually, that's why I soured quickly on wearables like the Fitbit and the Gear. While I do appreciate the tech, I can't imagine having to charge my watch every day or every other day whereas my automatic watches just keep ticking so long as I wear them.

My brother naman prefers his Apple Watch over traditional watches, so hey...to each his own.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Speaking of smartwatches, my Gear S2's battery seems to be failing already.

Previously it would last 2-3 days and use up about 30-40% battery per day. I used it last week after about 3 months of not using it, and I was left with only 20% battery at the end of the day even if I started with a full charge.

So basically I have to charge it daily to use it. 😑

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]