New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 273 of 678 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Grabe 450k na SRP ng SubC date. Humabol na sa market price ang SRP. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^
    Kay Washington yang price bro? Might be in part coz of the weak PHP.

If you don't mind not having the Glidelock clasp and the ceramic bezel, older examples are pretty much the same as the current models naman. And quite a bit cheaper.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ^
    Kay Washington yang price bro? Might be in part coz of the weak PHP.

If you don't mind not having the Glidelock clasp and the ceramic bezel, older examples are pretty much the same as the current models naman. And quite a bit cheaper.
    HK SRP. Locally wala pang available na Sub eh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Stumbled upon a thread on PWC discussing when they bought their first watches.

Quite a number bought really expensive watches in their 20s. While most were Rolexes, there was even one who bought a Nautilus at 24.

I assume that these guys have all the other stuff covered before the splurge on the watch (house, car, wedding, etc). Makes me feel so unaccomplished. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Though I wonder where to find people like this. None of my friends have expensive watches (except one HS barkada with a GS, Tudor DJ and Oris 65).

I need a higher paying job. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Quite a number bought really expensive watches in their 20s. While most were Rolexes, there was even one who bought a Nautilus at 24.

I assume that these guys have all the other stuff covered before the splurge on the watch (house, car, wedding, etc). Makes me feel so unaccomplished. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Though I wonder where to find people like this. None of my friends have expensive watches (except one HS barkada with a GS, Tudor DJ and Oris 65).

Don't have kids bro. You can buy whatever you want. Except maybe a Philippe Dufour

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016

Nabasa ko din yang thread na yan pero umaalis din agad ako, na iingit kasi ako sa kanila, imagine mo at their mid 20s naka crown rolex na sila wtf, ang yayaman siguro ng mga parents nila haha.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Nabasa ko din yang thread na yan pero umaalis din agad ako, na iingit kasi ako sa kanila, imagine mo at their mid 20s naka crown rolex na sila wtf, ang yayaman siguro ng mga parents nila haha.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    That's what I thought too. If your house, car, and basic necessities are paid for, it's certainly easier to blow several hundred thousand on a watch.

My general rule with toys is not to buy one unless I can afford 10 of those. So I need 4.5M spare cash before buying a Sub Date. I wonder what these young folks do to have that much extra money?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    That's what I thought too. If your house, car, and basic necessities are paid for, it's certainly easier to blow several hundred thousand on a watch.

My general rule with toys is not to buy one unless I can afford 10 of those. So I need 4.5M spare cash before buying a Sub Date. I wonder what these young folks do to have that much extra money?

work dollars and not pesos?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    work dollars and not pesos?
    Like what job? Not all OFW jobs earn better than local jobs.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well oil men make a ton of money.

The youngest sister of my friend got her first job in citi USA. This is her first job. Her gross monthly salary is 9k us$. Easily can buy a rolex or two. Financial services abroad can also earn very well. She joined Citi this year and is based in New York.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]