New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 271 of 678 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    As of 2018? My cheap, scratched Casio. I wear it when I do yard work in scalding weather. I wear it when I go swimming. It also keeps time on several different time zones (Manila, London, NYC) of my choice.

I had a similar casio watch like that before. It was my daily beater back when i was fresh out of college. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] that watch survived lots of beach & waterfall adventures in the hinterlands of southern mindanao before it finally gave. It's 1 tough piece of machine What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Nowadays i use a 10 year old timex for my running & outdoor activities. It has the iron clad constitution of a vending machine. But for some reason it's gone mute on me - No more alarm nor hourly beeps for me

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; June 14th, 2018 at 08:00 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Got a yacht-master.

Ayoko sana ng gold kaso the platinum version looks so cold.

Gold balances the coldness of steel and besides, it's supposed to be a more luxurious version of sub, might as well go all in with the precious metals. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Got a yacht-master.

Gold balances the coldness of steel and besides, it's supposed to be a more luxurious version of sub, might as well go all in with the precious metals. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

i like it. pang-CCP.
    the platinum would probably be a daily wear type.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 20th, 2018 at 01:13 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i like it. pang-CCP.
    the platinum would probably be a daily wear type.
    Sorry, ccp?

I think pwede tong daily as long as naka smart casual, business, or dressy outfit.

Douche-y naman pag naka shorts, t-shirt and slippers. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sorry, ccp?

I think pwede tong daily as long as naka smart casual, business, or dressy outfit.

Douche-y naman pag naka shorts, t-shirt and slippers. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Cultural Center of the Philippines.
    years ago, this was the place to show off one's flaunt.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

i never thought it would be this complicated
    nice video!

thank you for sharing..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Got a yacht-master.

Whoa bro. Must've cost a thick wad of bills. 🙂 The S/S is more versatile and understated but for special occasions 2T's do pop a lot more. And if ever you do change your mind, those are easier to resell down the line.

Looks like 2T is making a comeback. How thick/heavy does it feel on the wrist?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Cultural Center of the Philippines.
    years ago, this was the place to show off one's flaunt.
    Ah i see. Thanks doc!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Whoa bro. Must've cost a thick wad of bills. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged] The S/S is more versatile and understated but for special occasions 2T's do pop a lot more. And if ever you do change your mind, those are easier to resell down the line.

Looks like 2T is making a comeback. How thick/heavy does it feel on the wrist?
    Not so much bro. Got a very and i mean VERY good deal for it.

True, the S/S or Platinum for the YM does look more understated and much better suited for daily wear.

However, there is just something about this particular model, when i saw it in person that made me say "eto na nga" despite it being very pang D.O.M. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Yes, i'm afraid 2Ts are making a comeback. yikes! Actually feels like a sub lang. A bit heavy but once you get used to it, it becomes a part or extension of your hand.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Not so much bro. Got a very and i mean VERY good deal for it.

True, the S/S or Platinum for the YM does look more understated and much better suited for daily wear.

However, there is just something about this particular model, when i saw it in person that made me say "eto na nga" despite it being very pang D.O.M. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Yes, i'm afraid 2Ts are making a comeback. yikes! Actually feels like a sub lang. A bit heavy but once you get used to it, it becomes a part or extension of your hand.

I wouldn't say pang DOM naman, mature yes. I also have a 2T watch. That YM is dressier than the Sub for sure. Looks good with a blue suit. Congrats on the purchase.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]