New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 266 of 678 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    very similar to what i am wearing now, gravitymaster. it's my son's watch nung inihatid ako sa airport, i noticed nakalimutan ko yung watch ko sa condo niya but he was quick enough to lend me his watch. eto na lang dad gamitin mo at meron pa ako, natuwa naman ako sa gesture ng bata i think he got more than 5 casio watches now, i'm not familiar, they look the same to me.
    Hi Bro Monty.

Yes, mine is the entry-level Gravity Master. Couldn't resist it since it was marked down by 50% by the store, and, as far as G-Shock dials go, this was relatively a more simple one. Wear yours in good health, sir. Maybe a wrist shot?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up bro. Something to think about if I get the upgrade bug again.

Though I realized, I seem to have tempered my itch to buy watches already. I currently have a rotation of 3 watches (4 if you include the smartwatch) and I think it's more than enough.

I use my Speedmaster as my daily driver in most cases except when I know it can get roughed up, in which case I use my Seiko 7002. Then the Orient Flight is there just for a change, since it goes well with my outfit whenever I wear brown shoes. I could actually sell the Orient and just live with 2 watches. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

I'm not really craving for any watch right now. I guess I'd like to have a Submariner as my next watch, but I really don't feel any rush to get one. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    You can get the 62mas re issue muna while waiting for your rolex sub hehe. Tutal wala ka pa yatang blue watch sa rotation mo. Just change the strap diko kasi type yung silicon strap nya medyo chunky. Ok din yung uncle seiko straps.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ blue dial watch na lang din kulang ko. Ito pa naman favorite color ko .

I just saw a reasonably priced seiko 5 one kaya pinag iisipan ko kung kukunin ko

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ blue dial watch na lang din kulang ko. Ito pa naman favorite color ko .

I just saw a reasonably priced seiko 5 one kaya pinag iisipan ko kung kukunin ko

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Bilhin mo na yung blue watch bro tapos post mo dito hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Does anyone owns a Patek Philippe here?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    You can get the 62mas re issue muna while waiting for your rolex sub hehe. Tutal wala ka pa yatang blue watch sa rotation mo. Just change the strap diko kasi type yung silicon strap nya medyo chunky. Ok din yung uncle seiko straps.

Blue yung Orient ko bro.

I've tried both the Submariner and SPB053. I like them both, but not really itching to get them. I'm perfectly content with my current set of watches.

Pag nagsawa siguro ako with my current rotation, that's when I'll sell some and buy new ones.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post

That 62 MAS re issue is a whopping Php 250,000.00. For a few grand more you can probably get a decent pre-owned Rolex Sub.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Does anyone owns a Patek Philippe here?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk
    no one.
    "we merely look after it for the next generation."
    heh heh.

but i wish i did.
    i'd wear it thrice a year. Christmas, Easter, and my birthday.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 7th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I only have one watch with a blue dial, a Tissot PRC200 quartz chrono. It is part of my weekly rotation and it has been with me for more than 10 years.

TISSOT PRC 2 CHRONOGRAPH | T554171147

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    That 62 MAS re issue is a whopping Php 250,000.00. For a few grand more you can probably get a decent pre-owned Rolex Sub.
    Sorry for the confusion. There are 2 types of 62mas re issue yung isa direct copy ng original yan yung limited edition. Yung pinag uusapan namin ni sir jut yung 62mas modern deaign. Mas mura sya nasa 28k yung sa rubber strap.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]