New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 265 of 678 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Thanks bro. Wala yatang spb053 in ss bracelet combo.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    Yes wala pa. So far my options would be either to buy an aftermarket bracelet, or to find someone selling their SPB051 bracelet then buy a SPB053.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes wala pa. So far my options would be either to buy an aftermarket bracelet, or to find someone selling their SPB051 bracelet then buy a SPB053.

Bro i saw a ss bracelet for sbp053 sa pwc paninda ni panerispit diko lang alam kung orig seiko. Selling at 7k bnew.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Bro i saw a ss bracelet for sbp053 sa pwc paninda ni panerispit diko lang alam kung orig seiko. Selling at 7k bnew.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the heads up bro. Something to think about if I get the upgrade bug again.

Though I realized, I seem to have tempered my itch to buy watches already. I currently have a rotation of 3 watches (4 if you include the smartwatch) and I think it's more than enough.

I use my Speedmaster as my daily driver in most cases except when I know it can get roughed up, in which case I use my Seiko 7002. Then the Orient Flight is there just for a change, since it goes well with my outfit whenever I wear brown shoes. I could actually sell the Orient and just live with 2 watches. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

I'm not really craving for any watch right now. I guess I'd like to have a Submariner as my next watch, but I really don't feel any rush to get one. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I was gonna ask that sana, how many watches do you have in your rotation mga bro?

I currently have 4. All of them are more than a decade old except for the seiko 5 i bought recently w/c has been a revelation

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Of all the watches posted here, only 2 caught my eye. The IWC of c_cube and the Orient of jut

I'm glad I am not into watches, very expensive hobby. LOL. I just bought at watch from Shopee P85 only

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I was gonna ask that sana, how many watches do you have in your rotation mga bro?

I currently have 4. All of them are more than a decade old except for the seiko 5 i bought recently w/c has been a revelation

4 din sa akin. 2 casio isang Seiko isang Timex. Daily driver ko Seiko, pamalit Timex. Casio's ang bihira magamit.

I still want a luxury watch. Someday. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Unlimited bro. Depend kung anong free facewatches for samsung gear.

Seriously, I only wear the same smart watch everday!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Same here. My Omega is over a decade old, while my Seiko is actually as old as I am. My Orient is my only "young" watch. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I recently found my old watch from way, way back. I wonder if it's still salvageable

Benetton by bulova sya 😀

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Got this earlier today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    very similar to what i am wearing now, gravitymaster. it's my son's watch nung inihatid ako sa airport, i noticed nakalimutan ko yung watch ko sa condo niya but he was quick enough to lend me his watch. eto na lang dad gamitin mo at meron pa ako, natuwa naman ako sa gesture ng bata i think he got more than 5 casio watches now, i'm not familiar, they look the same to me.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]