New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 255 of 678 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ito muna ngayon.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    hah!
    i also have a similar generation stainless steel g-shock! it has two rectangular lcds, 'ala breitling.
    it is my travel watch. big and heavy, very very sturdy and shockproof, waterproof, tunay na pang-harabas! at may beep beep mini alarm pa.
    hirap lang kapag nagmamaneho.. sumasagi kapag nag-adjust ng driver seat. 'swhy i use it only when i'm the passenger.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I never did caught on the G-Shock phenomenon. I just find it a bit loud for my tastes. I find the Timex Expedition series more to my liking. I do have something in mind for a black and bold watch, a Luminox Navy Seal, but I don't want to spend that much for a quartz watch anymore.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my current daily use, is an analog seiko quartz titanium.
    average-thin, very light, quartz accuracy without ever having to worry about battery nor non-use (lagay lang sa may ilaw).
    my only complaint, is that the link locks drop off from time to time. it is apparent, that the locking sleeves are deteriorated. i "solved the problem" by putting a small drop of super glue at the link holes.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nowadays, I just alternate between my Seiko 4R Orange Monster (SRP309) and Tissot PRC200 (Blue dial).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I never did caught on the G-Shock phenomenon. I just find it a bit loud for my tastes. I find the Timex Expedition series more to my liking. I do have something in mind for a black and bold watch, a Luminox Navy Seal, but I don't want to spend that much for a quartz watch anymore.
    You can check out the Wenger Squadron or Seaforce collection. Much cheaper than Luminox and has good lume. Landmark offers discounts up to 30% IIRC. Straight up solid watches for everyday use.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hah!
    i also have a similar generation stainless steel g-shock! it has two rectangular lcds, 'ala breitling.
    it is my travel watch. big and heavy, very very sturdy and shockproof, waterproof, tunay na pang-harabas! at may beep beep mini alarm pa.
    hirap lang kapag nagmamaneho.. sumasagi kapag nag-adjust ng driver seat. 'swhy i use it only when i'm the passenger.
    Yes parang napost mo na nga yun dito before. Was supposed to get the one with the SS strap kaso naunahan ako e. Nung binalikan ko after a day, nabili na. Tapos P5K daw yung bracelet if orderin separately, hindi na ako nag-order. Kapag nasira na lang itong rubber strap.

Kaya bihira ko din gamitin ito, it's bigger than the Monster Baby Tuna kasi.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    prestige watch stores still have some of these ancient behemoths on their display shelves.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    You can check out the Wenger Squadron or Seaforce collection. Much cheaper than Luminox and has good lume. Landmark offers discounts up to 30% IIRC. Straight up solid watches for everyday use.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Wenger is a good affordable option for a Swiss brand. They were already bought out by their primary competition, Victorinox.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Wenger is a good affordable option for a Swiss brand. They were already bought out by their primary competition, Victorinox.
    Yup. But i find the Victorinox watches a little too expensive for my blood, especially the INOX.

Would rather go Japanese like Seiko and Citizen since, for the same price you’ll get a mechanical watch with more interesting dials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]