New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 251 of 678 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Unlike cars, watches don't break down frequently with age (unless you're talking 50 year old vintage), so buying brand new does not have much of an advantage vs buying used. Personally, new Seiko vs used Omega/IWC, I would take the latter.

But assuming you really want to go brand new, there are a lot of good Swiss watches that are in the 100k range.

Top of mind for me would be the Oris 65:

Another would be the Tudor Black Bay Black:

If you think the BBB is too similar to the Sub, then maybe the Black Bay 41 will tickle your fancy:

I'm not dissing the MM300. It's a good watch and has quite a fanbase as well. I just find that it looks too much like an SKX:

If I were to get a high-end Seiko it would be either the SBDC051 or 053. Actually, you can get the 51, 53, and 55 and it'll still be cheaper than the MM300. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Of course, at the end of the day, get the one that sings to you. Although I've noticed that in the past few months you've changed songs quite a lot. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes. A lot has changed since i joined this group. Must be the knowledge i am taking in from all of you tsikoteer's inputs. Hehe

Also, the more i research, the more choices i discover.

I still want the speedy though and IWC, just not now. In the future maybe. 2nd habd speedys at 150k. - not ba na no?

Just thought that this MM300 is quite nice given the price and what it has to offer.

Anyway, witht the brands you and Egan mentioned, i'm more inclined to consider tudor, and longines. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    My 30 y/o turtle. Tibay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Lo! -my turtle

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    There are Swiss watches you can buy for less than 100k. They have ETA and Valjoux movements similar to the more expensive Swiss watches. Unless you are talking about Rolex, Omega, IWC, Breitling, and other more expensive brands, 200k will not be enough. Maybe a new Tudor (Rolex sub brand) will be something worth less than 200k.

For 100k or less, you can get automatics from the various brands of the Swatch group (Longines, Mido, Rado, Hamilton, Tissot, Certina) or something from Oris or Steinhart.
    Yes, i want 2nd or 3rd tier brands like rolex, iwc, and omega.

Mga 40 and up na yung mga tier 1. Hehehe

Longines is quite nice actually. Been window shopping sa botique nila and there are quite a few na kamukha ng ALS and JLC for a fraction of the price.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yes. A lot has changed since i joined this group. Must be the knowledge i am taking in from all of you tsikoteer's inputs. Hehe

Also, the more i research, the more choices i discover.

I still want the speedy though and IWC, just not now. In the future maybe. 2nd habd speedys at 150k. - not ba na no?

Just thought that this MM300 is quite nice given the price and what it has to offer.

Anyway, witht the brands you and Egan mentioned, i'm more inclined to consider tudor, and longines. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Used to be that 150k was quite high for a Speedy Pro considering they were selling for about 180k bnew. But this year, nagtaas na to about 220-240k bnew ang Speedy Pro so it comes out quite a steal.

I say just save up for the Speedy if that's what you really want rather than go for a MM300 as a midway watch.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Longines is quite nice actually. Been window shopping sa botique nila and there are quite a few na kamukha ng ALS and JLC for a fraction of the price.

Favorite kong Longines yung Master Collection nila:

Same price range as the MM300 but more unique-looking IMO.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Join the PWC forum and there are a lot of used Swiss watches switching hands there for less than 200k. You can get yourself a used Tudor Black Bay or IWC Pilots or Omega Speedy or Breitling for less than 200k.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Tama ba yellow fin tuna yan sir? Nice watch

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    Yup, Seiko Prospex Monster Baby Tuna.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Join the PWC forum and there are a lot of used Swiss watches switching hands there for less than 200k. You can get yourself a used Tudor Black Bay or IWC Pilots or Omega Speedy or Breitling for less than 200k.
    PWC as in Philippine Watch club? Facebook?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PWC as in Philippine Watch club? Facebook?
    Hiwalay na forum bro. Sign up ka rin, Tapatalk din yun so madali lang magswitch between Tsikot and PWC. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hiwalay na forum bro. Sign up ka rin, Tapatalk din yun so madali lang magswitch between Tsikot and PWC. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Alright. Got it.

Can't seem to access their website now though.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]