New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 240 of 678 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ Nice Nighthawk you got there!

I was a bit disappointed with Citizen. My Ecodrive chronograph with slide rule just wouldn't charge properly.
    Thanks bro! It came with an extra strap as well!

Sad to hear about your Citizen. Have you tried bringing it in for service? Is it still covered by warranty?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Any good metal watches that won't break the bank (i.e. cheapest respectable metal watch)? I don't normally wear pero it's a good accessory to have for some occasions.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ngayon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Thanks bro! It came with an extra strap as well!

Sad to hear about your Citizen. Have you tried bringing it in for service? Is it still covered by warranty?
    Out of warranty na sya. I was afraid that if I have it checked it for repairs, the cost might be the same as buying a new reliable Japanese automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Any good metal watches that won't break the bank (i.e. cheapest respectable metal watch)? I don't normally wear pero it's a good accessory to have for some occasions.
    You can get yourself a nice Seiko or Orient automatic in metal bracelet for around 10k. They are better built than some fashion quartz watches which are priced even higher.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Out of warranty na sya. I was afraid that if I have it checked it for repairs, the cost might be the same as buying a new reliable Japanese automatic.
    Well, I say it's a good enough reason to replace it sir.

Might I suggest the Seiko Alpinist or any of the Samurai re-issues, especially the Blue Lagoon.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Seiko Sakura Fubuki

Kinda getting tired of the stock strap, any suggestions on how to dress this down?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Well, I say it's a good enough reason to replace it sir.

Might I suggest the Seiko Alpinist or any of the Samurai re-issues, especially the Blue Lagoon.
    I am more looking at getting myself an affordable GMT automatic for my next purchase.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    You can get yourself a nice Seiko or Orient automatic in metal bracelet for around 10k. They are better built than some fashion quartz watches which are priced even higher.
    Thanks! Will check the next time I get the chance hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Seiko Sakura Fubuki

Kinda getting tired of the stock strap, any suggestions on how to dress this down?

Weathered or distressed leather strap in black or brown would do it, although I don't know if they make them for that lug width. Kevlar would also look good on there.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Im selling my pre loved seiko samurai. Pm me lang if anyone interested

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]