New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 236 of 678 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Ngayon ko lang nalaman na pwede pala sa amazon, sa bahay ba ang delivery o post office?
    Hinde lahat ng items pwede mag deliver dito and sometimes Yun shipping fee masyado mataas. I guess kung wala na talagang choice.

*dreamur

Wala ba sa alibaba yan? I'm sure me on Yan doon

Ito blue maganda din. Aliexpress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Bought a new watch!

Seiko turtle!

Samurai first choice ko pero nabuyo ako ni dr. D ata regarding day dates. They are my new fetish. So good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Bought a new watch!

Seiko turtle!

Samurai first choice ko pero nabuyo ako ni dr. D ata regarding day dates. They are my new fetish. So good.

Nice bro! Classic colors!

Day-dates are indeed useful although I find that I still look at my phone rather than my watch when looking at the date because I rotate my watches so minsan mali pala yung date/day na nakalagay sa isang watch. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nice bro! Classic colors!

Day-dates are indeed useful although I find that I still look at my phone rather than my watch when looking at the date because I rotate my watches so minsan mali pala yung date/day na nakalagay sa isang watch. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Yes! Pepsi sana kaso first watch ko to that's why i chose black on black.

First world problems ba bro? Daming watch? Hahaha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes! Pepsi sana kaso first watch ko to that's why i chose black on black.

First world problems ba bro? Daming watch? Hahaha

Same thoughts when I got my 7002 diver - black on black just goes with everything. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sinusulit ko lang yung mga watch na pinagbibili ko haha. Sayang kasi if I buy them and not use them. To be honest pwede na ko sa 7002 and Speedmaster lang. Yung Samsung S2 ko and Seiko SNK809 bihira ko nalang magamit - all the times that I wear them, I could've worn the diver or speedy. Pinipilit ko nalang suotin para hindi sayang. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Same thoughts when I got my 7002 diver - black on black just goes with everything. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sinusulit ko lang yung mga watch na pinagbibili ko haha. Sayang kasi if I buy them and not use them. To be honest pwede na ko sa 7002 and Speedmaster lang. Yung Samsung S2 ko and Seiko SNK809 bihira ko nalang magamit - all the times that I wear them, I could've worn the diver or speedy. Pinipilit ko nalang suotin para hindi sayang. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

You can always offload naman and maybe appropriate the proceeds to more importantthinga like your wedding. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sayang naman kung napipilitan ka na suotin.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You can always offload naman and maybe appropriate the proceeds to more importantthinga like your wedding. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sayang naman kung napipilitan ka na suotin.

Mura lang naman yung SNK so wala rin masyadong impact if ibenta ko. The S2 was a gift from one of my mentors so it has a bit of sentimental value.

Nagagamit ko pa naman mga 1-2x a week both watches so not bad na rin for the rotation. Weekends usually the Speedy, then balance days are for the 7002.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Mura lang naman yung SNK so wala rin masyadong impact if ibenta ko. The S2 was a gift from one of my mentors so it has a bit of sentimental value.

Nagagamit ko pa naman mga 1-2x a week both watches so not bad na rin for the rotation. Weekends usually the Speedy, then balance days are for the 7002.

Ah i see.

So might as well keep it nalang. Buy a watch winder para hindi ma stuck yung snk mo. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Any thoughts on these 2 Seiko's? Caught my eye earlier kasi...both are quartz . One is solar daw.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Any thoughts on these 2 Seiko's? Caught my eye earlier kasi...both are quartz . One is solar daw.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yung nasa taas was my prospect before pero ending 009 parin kinuha ko.

Either of the 2 is good naman.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]