New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 231 of 678 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Eto binili ko...

144 Pcs Watch Repair Kit Case Opener Pins Link Remover Spring Bar Tool Set | Lazada PH

At 350 - 450 kesos kada palit ng baterya, maka 3 relo lang ang palitan ko ng battery, bayad na itong tools

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    sabi ng matanda ko kaibigan sa isang by invitation only bilyaran.....

"kaya na lang ako nagrerelo kasi pantaktak ko sa yosi..."

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    OT, mas mahal pa ang isang stick ng yosi kaysa 1 capsule ng Centrum.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    This one today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Sorry for the back to back posts but got new shoes for the 6rmas. Super satisfied with the look and feel of this strap.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    That bezel color is really something. 👍

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Old watch, new car. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Just realized the watch name suits you bro. "Speedmaster".

I'd really appreciate some low light lume shots if you have the time. ☺

The S3 Classic bracelets have arrived but haven't gotten the time to fit them yet. Am surprised with the quality. The bracelet is hefty and both look pretty sturdy. Hope I get the time to fit them this week.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Just realized the watch name suits you bro. "Speedmaster".

I'd really appreciate some low light lume shots if you have the time. ☺

The S3 Classic bracelets have arrived but haven't gotten the time to fit them yet. Am surprised with the quality. The bracelet is hefty and both look pretty sturdy. Hope I get the time to fit them this week.
    The name was one of the things that first drew me to the Speedmaster. My other option was the Tag Carrera 1964 re-issue. Both I think reflect my personality and passions quite well. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

I'll try to take some lume shots when I get back, I'll be in Baguio for the week and I didn't bring the watch (decided to switch things up a bit since I wore it the entire time I was in Sagada last week).

Do post your new straps for the S3 when you get to try them on.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    So there's a new thread in the Weddings * Work FB group asking about watches. Siyempre dami kong reply. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Annoying lang, puro fashion watches (esp. Fossil, TW Steel, DW) nirerecommend ng ibang mga bride-to-be. Laging dahilan wala daw budget for a nice watch.

Mukha tuloy akong ahente ng Seiko paulit ulit kong sinasabing a decent Seiko starts as low as 3.5k. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Seiko 5, Presage, SKX, etc etc - lahat yan mas mura kaysa sa TW Steel. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    So there's a new thread in the Weddings * Work FB group asking about watches. Siyempre dami kong reply. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Annoying lang, puro fashion watches (esp. Fossil, TW Steel, DW) nirerecommend ng ibang mga bride-to-be. Laging dahilan wala daw budget for a nice watch.

Mukha tuloy akong ahente ng Seiko paulit ulit kong sinasabing a decent Seiko starts as low as 3.5k. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Seiko 5, Presage, SKX, etc etc - lahat yan mas mura kaysa sa TW Steel. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Pang tito and tita kasi ung brand na seiko bro... :D

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Pang tito and tita kasi ung brand na seiko bro... :D

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Hehe, parang ganun nga. Hindi lang nila alam na Seiko and Citizen are very good watch company. Matitibay at mura pa relos nila.

Mas madali din marepair because parts are very easy to buy and they are not that complicated.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]