New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 210 of 678 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The watch that tells the correct time that I can wear even in Tondo that the snatchers won't be interested in. In other words, the one I can throw at someone I'm pissed off at.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    The watch that tells the correct time that I can wear even in Tondo that the snatchers won't be interested in. In other words, the one I can throw at someone I'm pissed off at.
    a basic casio or basic timex.

errr... would you draw the line against those colorful, 100 peso digital watches in the sidewalk tiangge?
    they're pretty accurate...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I don't even wear a watch anymore. There's a clock in our cellphones already.

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wow thats nicely priced. online retailers are asking 20K USD...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yes exactly. SRP is 650k but there's a verrrryyyy long backlog.

No choice but to go for resellers who are pushing 1M for Daytona cerachroms, if you really want one now.

Soon enough the 1M price tag will be the new normal. I don't expect Daytonas to get any cheaper as the demand is unlikely to dwindle, especially as new money from China has broadened the market.

Even prices of secondhand pieces are being driven up because of dried up brand new supplies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

No choice but to go for resellers who are pushing 1M for Daytona cerachroms, if you really want one now.

Soon enough the 1M price tag will be the new normal. I don't expect Daytonas to get any cheaper as the demand is unlikely to dwindle, especially as new money from China has broadened the market.

Even prices of secondhand pieces are being driven up because of dried up brand new supplies.

malaki pala savings pag magtatanong. good info👍

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

When I was in CH a few months back, the Omega and Rolex stores were packed with tourists from China. Reseller prices are indeed ridiculous so it's good to link up with real enthusiasts who can guide you to the fair deals.

I also agree that it's nice to have the watch you wear to be a silent reflection of your personal and professional achievements. When you're married, x2 lagi Yan. Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Was surprised to read that next to Rolex, Omega is the second-most famous watch brand.

My fiancé had never heard of any from that top 50 list except Rolex, Tag Heuer, and Seiko. My brother knew about Panerai, Patek, and AP, but surprisingly not Omega nor Breitling.

I guess the watch circle is really so much smaller than I thought.

Last edited by jut703; December 31st, 2017 at 08:11 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    official watch/timekeeper for the world cup, pga, nba, olympics, nascar, ittf. cable exposure 😅

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pag na-close up sa pulso ni james bond... or ni jason s... kahit ni goma... (?! heh heh.)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Rado seems to have lost its luster somehow ano?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]