New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 206 of 678 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    A classic.

The 46mm Big Pilot doesn't fit me, but I reckon the 41mm or the newer 40mm will be just right.

That said, I'm more drawn to the Portofino or Portuguese 3714.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Ah, the portugese and portofino.

They are too dressy for me.

Bro, have a question btw, does your speedy come with a transparent back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Ah, the portugese and portofino.

They are too dressy for me.

Bro, have a question btw, does your speedy come with a transparent back?

Nope, but Vinj's does. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

You have 3 options for the Speedy Pro - the standard Hesalite, the 1763 (Hesalite + transparent caseback), or the sapphire sandwich (sapphire + transparent caseback).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017

You have 3 options for the Speedy Pro - the standard Hesalite, the 1763 (Hesalite + transparent caseback), or the sapphire sandwich (sapphire + transparent caseback).

Man, i really like the 1763.

They say it's manual wound, so does it mean we need to wind the watch every 48 hours?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Man, i really like the 1763.

They say it's manual wound, so does it mean we need to wind the watch every 48 hours?

Yup. All Moonwatches are manual wound.

There are automatic Speedmasters though (like mine), as well as the newer co-axial Speedmasters. This one's my favorite among the co-axials:

The Omega Speedmaster Moonphase Co-Axial Master Chronometer (whew that's a mouthful).

Too bad it comes in at 44mm which is way too big for me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010

There are automatic Speedmasters though (like mine), as well as the newer co-axial Speedmasters. This one's my favorite among the co-axials:

The Omega Speedmaster Moonphase Co-Axial Master Chronometer (whew that's a mouthful).

That is my dream watch. I don't like manual wound kasi. I really prefer automatic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017

Ah, too bad it's 44mm. Me too, i have twig like wrists, so my choices are limited. anything below 42mm is fine, anything above is too much for me.

I'm decided na, i'll be getting the speedmaster. Manual winding para you get to feel the full watch exp. haha might regret this later on though.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Casual, sporty, and can be worn with a suit.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to impress people, i just want the watch to be appreciated. Something understated preferably.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were trying to impress someone. But watches are made to be looked at after all. If I didn't care even the slightest bit how it would look to other people I'd get a Ploprof.

Looks like jut has all bases covered. I'd just add that aside from fit, comfort is also a big factor. The sport watches tend to be heavy, and some are more top heavy than the others. Others feel like you have a brick strapped to your wrist if you wear them long enough.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to imply you were trying to impress someone. But watches are made to be looked at after all. If I didn't care even the slightest bit how it would look to other people I'd get a Ploprof.

Looks like jut has all bases covered. I'd just add that aside from fit, comfort is also a big factor. The sport watches tend to be heavy, and some are more top heavy than the others. Others feel like you have a brick strapped to your wrist if you wear them long enough.
    All good. No offense taken. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Yeah, i prefer sports watches with leather straps para pwede ring dress watch at the same time.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I cant seem to get enough of my gear s3 . I love the watch faces. Snoopy and fallout 4 pip boy especially.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

so much to learn bout this 😲
    Omega Moonwatch Sapphire Vs Hesalite | Watchfinder & Co. - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]