New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 202 of 678 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock sub-dials seem to have changed places?
    personal choice na lang siguro.
    Keen eye doc! Plus the smaller Speedy has arabic numerals while the Pro does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Due to 4mm difference in case diameter doc. Speedy Reduced is 38mm while the Speedy Pro is at 42mm. Less space for indices in the Reduced.
    I think 39mm for the Reduced bro, noticeably bigger than my 37mm Seiko 5 when I compared them side by side, closer to my 40mm S2 Classic.

Imho not much difference in fit between the two, it's just the longer end links of the Pro that seems to make the overhang bigger. Both watches fit well. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Yeah it's the overhang that's the problem. Thickness wise, the Pro is still thinner than even a 39mm Tag Carrera. The Reduced blends in with my wrist completely, the Pro stands out.

I guess if you want to make more of a statement, the Pro is the better choice. If you want something more subtle, the Reduced is perfect for small wrists like mine.

Surprisingly, the Seamaster fits perfectly even if it's just 1mm smaller than the Speedy Pro:

Smaller lugs I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You know my answer.
    Bias ka! Troll! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Get the Speedy Racing in white, then the Speedy Pro in the classic black.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Bias ka! Troll! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

I reserve trolling for Niky's account

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *jut
    My bad. 39mm nga pala yung Reduced. Still considering the Pro? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that vinj is just a teeny bit biased towards the Pro. Hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *jut
    My bad. 39mm nga pala yung Reduced. Still considering the Pro? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that vinj is just a teeny bit biased towards the Pro. Hehe
    Next time na siguro pag wala na kong magawa sa pera ko. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Off the top of my head, I can use the money for a better wedding videographer, furniture and appliances for my condo, or our honeymoon. All give higher incremental happiness compared to a bigger version of my current watch with more so-called pedigree.

Last edited by jut703; December 16th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Jezz knows! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Clarkson being a realist 😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i almost bought a remote controller for the gopro 6...then i remembered there is an app for the s3 gear that remotely controls it...

GoPro Shutter for Gear s2-s3, Hero4 Session Pairing ... - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *jut
    Me? Biased? Tell that to me one more time and i will run you down with my ever-reliable TOYOTA (is the only car to buy).

I was also considering a Speedy racing (39mm) but could not get my grubby hands on the model i wanted. Then the Pro came along at a relatively acceptable price, plus of course the moonwatch heritage adds value.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]