New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 678 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Speaking of the chase...

This is d watch i have been looking for. Very rare. I have seen only one example (a friend has one).

Omega Snoopy Speedmaster Pro. Only 1,970 examples made. I wish i was brave enough to buy from those international watch trading sites. Am just afraid to get scammed.

[URL=http://s53.photobucket.com/user/EQAddict/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20171206-124845_zps8qoqz2df.jpg.html]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    That too is the watch i want to procure someday. Two 20th century icons: Snoopy and the moonwatch.

The person who sold me my Speedy Pro has the earlier version of the Snoopy watch.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Very, very cute watch bro. Saw a PWC post before with this watch - iconic piece. Wishing you the best of luck in finding one!

As for me, I think I'm done with my watch chase for the next decade. Following the concept of LDMU, I think my scarce resources are best allocated for other priorities right now. I'll just be a fan from the sidelines. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]
    Don't fret on that bro. We all go through that stage; just stick to your plan and ride through the potholes that life brings, and you'll be surprised that time flies so fast and you reach the point where you can allow yourself for the extras.

It's also nice to be a fan on the sidelines. It gives you the drive to achieve when you take it positively.

Speaking of cars, pag tiningnan mo yung Cars and Watches thread dun, mga 50% naka BMW. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I noticed that too.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Don't fret on that bro. We all go through that stage; just stick to your plan and ride through the potholes that life brings, and you'll be surprised that time flies so fast and you reach the point where you can allow yourself for the extras.

It's also nice to be a fan on the sidelines. It gives you the drive to achieve when you take it positively.
    I don't feel bad at all for being on the sidelines. The next watch I'd like is probably a Speedy Pro (if it's not too big, I haven't actually tried it on), Submariner or Portofino, but I'll be far happier with that extra 400k in my bank account than on my wrist. I guess getting the Speedy quenched my watch thirst for good. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Clear points bro. This adds rich detail to my earlier note that car forumers are more diverse compared to watch enthusiasts.

Although you'd be surprised - many of the "characters" are actually quite well-off. So just as age is not a determinant for maturity, it seems that wealth is not a determinant for refinement as well.

The question then is - do we impose a higher standard of netiquette or do we simply accept that "it is what it is".

Bro, my vote will always be for better netiquette everywhere. Imho it won't hamper differing opinions. People can still disagree without being disagreeable.

If bad behavior is discouraged in most places, even the most boorish people will be forced to be civil. And the forums will perform as intended.

On the other hand, if it is allowed, I see no benefit. It could even foster an environment that promotes hostility. Doesn't help anyone.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The next watch I'd like is probably a Speedy Pro (if it's not too big, I haven't actually tried it on),
    It's not too big to look at, even at 42mm (must be due to the overall design thus it's not bulky). My friend who has a small wrist (thus his love for vintage watches) wears the Speedy Pro well.

Similar to EQ, i also had to get the watch of my F1 idol when it presented itself. This is a 42 also and it looks bigger on my wrist versus the Speedy Pro.

Tag F1 quartz.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Popcorn mode na lang ako. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It's not too big to look at, even at 42mm (must be due to the overall design thus it's not bulky). My friend who has a small wrist (thus his love for vintage watches) wears the Speedy Pro well.

Similar to EQ, i also had to get the watch of my F1 idol when it presented itself. This is a 42 also and it looks bigger on my wrist versus the Speedy Pro.

Tag F1 quartz.
    Bro if you don't mind, could I try your Speedy Pro if we'll have a Tsikot Christmas EB this year? Let's see how well I can resist temptation. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Emporio Armani Classic pang harabas.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Popcorn mode na lang ako. hehehe
    Di pa nag popost si CB nyan. :D

Bro if you don't mind, could I try your Speedy Pro if we'll have a Tsikot Christmas EB this year? Let's see how well I can resist temptation. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

You're very welcome. Heck, kahit wala pang Christmas EB, drop me a line when you're in town; kahit sa BGC tayo mag meet.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

RM011 Felipe Massa

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post

RM011 Felipe Massa
    FM - the true champion who Ferrari failed big time.... 😑

Welcome back bro.JM!😊

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]