New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 678 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I will. After I figure out how to attach photos in here. Kahit upload hindi gumagana for me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

I will. After I figure out how to attach photos in here. Kahit upload hindi gumagana for me.
    Try an older version of Tapatalk. I'm using this one:

Tapatalk - 1,+ Forums 7..6 APK Download by Tapatalk Inc. - APKMirror

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    One thing I noticed as I was lurking through PWC - people there are generally more respectful and well-mannered towards other forumers.

Even if you take out our pet trolls, Tsikot still has a lot of brash personalities who seemingly get triggered at the slightest provcation, especially when it comes to snide remarks to their cars.

I guess cars draw in a broader crowd than watches. Even if watches are cheaper, it's not usually something the average Juan spends on. Unlike cars, which are practically shoved down the throat of anyone who can cough up enough cash for the DP (to hell with the monthlies).

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^
    Anonymity makes it so easy to let one's id take over.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    ^
    Anonymity makes it so easy to let one's id take over.

That's true, but both PWC and Tsikot are anonymous yet people are more civil over there.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    That's true, but both PWC and Tsikot are anonymous yet people are more civil over there.

Skyscrapercity forums are also very civil. The skyway and nlex slex connector discussions, as well as the discussions on the individual condos and buildings there are very informative.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Skyscrapercity forums are also very civil. The skyway and nlex slex connector discussions, as well as the discussions on the individual condos and buildings there are very informative.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Yeah SSC is also pretty okay, although the past few months the thread of my condo is pretty much agents giving updates, people looking to either flip their units, or buyers looking for a good bargain.

I don't lurk as much in other threads compared to when I was still shopping around for the best location/value. I think it's about par with Tsikot in terms of being informative - you'll have to filter through some noise to read up on good insights.

I'm thinking if we should be cleaning up Tsikot and keeping it strictly civil, but that would alienate a lot of people since cars attract a broader range of people than watches do, and some people are really wired to be more uncouth than others.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

I'd very much like to see what you got too bro.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    One thing I noticed as I was lurking through PWC - people there are generally more respectful and well-mannered towards other forumers.

Even if you take out our pet trolls, Tsikot still has a lot of brash personalities who seemingly get triggered at the slightest provcation, especially when it comes to snide remarks to their cars.

I guess cars draw in a broader crowd than watches. Even if watches are cheaper, it's not usually something the average Juan spends on. Unlike cars, which are practically shoved down the throat of anyone who can cough up enough cash for the DP (to hell with the monthlies).

Was wondering that too. People in watch forums are a lot more self aware. I'm guessing the crowd there being older they're just more mature I guess?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    for one thing, a watch that runs faster than the others, isn't something to be proud about.
    also, with the exception of the strap/bracelet, there's little else the owner can do to accessorize it, without depreciating its market value.
    then, it takes a special talent to open its engine bay and tinker with the engine.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]