New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 193 of 678 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Im thinking of the s3 gear outdoor . Is it any good?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    i have the other s3...what are you looking for? if for fitness, the hr monitor is not continous 24hr like the fitbit...for my needs...sablay

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i have the other s3...what are you looking for? if for fitness, the hr monitor is not continous 24hr like the fitbit...for my needs...sablay

I need a fitness watch. Have a garmin x4 HR which i use. But the screen isnt as nice as that of the S3.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Naloko na. ��

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    the honeymoon money!!!
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the honeymoon money!!!
    heh heh.
    Wahahahaha. Hehe.

Ive met him before and he strikes me as a very level headed and purposeful soul. I mean at a young age he already was smart, capable and prudent enough to get his first condo. Remember, before he gave in to his "luho" watch, he first got and secured his condo 2 yrs ago. Before that he was diligently investing in the financial markets and had spreadsheets galore to analyze where to get the best returns on his savings. He is going places.

these toys are just gravy for him now me thinks. Congratz again bud.

BTT: im gonna give in and buy the Samsung watch later.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I need a fitness watch. Have a garmin x4 HR which i use. But the screen isnt as nice as that of the S3.

Have you tried the LG Sport watch, itt has HR monitor as well. Looks very good.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

a friend has a garmin and a fitbit, app wise, fitbit wins hands down...i have a fitbit blaze that i gave to my wife, if fitness is your main concern...better ang hr ng fitbit...s3 kasi once the novelty of the screen is gone...useless na sya..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the honeymoon money!!!
    heh heh.
    Staycation nalang! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]
    Wahahahaha. Hehe.

Ive met him before and he strikes me as a very level headed and purposeful soul. I mean at a young age he already was smart, capable and prudent enough to get his first condo. Remember, before he gave in to his "luho" watch, he first got and secured his condo 2 yrs ago. Before that he was diligently investing in the financial markets and had spreadsheets galore to analyze where to get the best returns on his savings. He is going places.

You flatter me too much bro. I got a lot of real estate tips from you and it helped me make an informed decision. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

BTT: The Samsung smartwatch is a nice daily beater. Very helpful when driving so you don't have to glance at your phone when you have notifications. Steps tracker is quite nice too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Wahahahaha. Hehe.

we know.
    just reading thru these here threads, we know he's not a wanna-be, because he already is a been-there-done-that.
    heh heh.

btw, i like staycation. no pocketbell. no cell. only a good book overlooking a nice view, and hamburgers and all, at only a phone call to maitre-d.
    and a good mechanical watch on one's wrist, to admire and tell the passing of the time with...
    we relish the thought of not dreading the cellphone ring at un-Godly hours...
    Last edited by dr. d; December 2nd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well. Am very happy. Bought the s3.

I will keep my Garmin X4HR for hardcore running though. Its this one here.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Well. Am very happy. Bought the s3.

I will keep my Garmin X4HR for hardcore running though. Its this one here.

ako medyo nagsisi sa hr feature ng s3, i cant return it anymore and i gave the fitbit to the wife di na pwedeng bawiin

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]