New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 187 of 678 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Funny lang how the super rich don't care what watch they wear. If only we have that much money...
    Iba-iba tao boss.

An uber rich guy may just wear a mickey-mouse Ingersoll, pero yung garahe nya sa bahay puro super cars ang laman.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The super rich have varying tastes. There are those who don't care about watches and will wear what suits their needs and lifestyle; There are those who have really collector level, "what brand is that?, multi million watches on their wrist, and there are those with the usual off-the-shelf expensive watches. Kanya kanyang hilig nalang talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

I have 5 very heavy paper weights sitting in the garage now ...
    That's a lot of paper to weigh down. :D

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Parang brakes lang yan. Everyone knows Brembo, only enthusiasts know Alcon. Yet both are equally good brake brands.
    Set tayo ng Brembo caliper cover group buy?

BTT: a friend showed me a 90's Speedmaster up for sale by a collector friend of his (complete with war scars and age but in good, warranted condition). Seriously considering it as the price appears fair enough.

*ssaloon, Stebel Nautilus lang kaya ng budget natin.
    Last edited by vinj; November 7th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The super rich have varying tastes. There are those who don't care about watches and will wear what suits their needs and lifestyle; There are those who have really collector level, "what brand is that?, multi million watches on their wrist, and there are those with the usual off-the-shelf expensive watches. Kanya kanyang hilig nalang talaga.

That's a lot of paper to weigh down. :D

Set tayo ng Brembo caliper cover group buy?

BTT: a friend showed me a 90's Speedmaster up for sale by a collector friend of his (complete with war scars and age but in good, warranted condition). Seriously considering it as the price appears fair enough.

I saw that effin brembo cover.. walanghiya hahaha. cringe worthy mod 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hahahaha! Deads sa Stebel Nautilus 💀💀💀

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    To those who own a Seiko Kinetic watch, how do YOU charge it if you don't get to wear it often enough?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    To those who own a Seiko Kinetic watch, how do YOU charge it if you don't get to wear it often enough?
    You could get a winder, or have a friend wear it for you.

Re: Rolex service it is surprisingly affordable, relatively. A lot of watchmakers outside RSC can service their movements, specially the 3135.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    You could get a winder, or have a friend wear it for you.

Re: Rolex service it is surprisingly affordable, relatively. A lot of watchmakers outside RSC can service their movements, specially the 3135.
    Do you own a Kinetic watch? What specific winder do YOU use?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JDM yo 🎌

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Do you own a Kinetic watch? What specific winder do YOU use?
    I don't have a winder. Personally I don't like the idea that the watch is wearing away while running when not in use.

You could check WUS forums and you'll find that charging a Kinetic works for some winders depending on the winder and the Kinetic model.

Here's someone selling a charger in ebay but not worth it imho.
    Very Rare Seiko Kinetic Charger Brand New And Boxed YT02A | eBay

I don't have a kinetic myself but my dad had one. The case wore away long time ago.

Just trying to help. I don't understand the attitude.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I don't have a winder. Personally I don't like the idea that the watch is wearing away while running when not in use.
    My thoughts too. I'd just let it consume its reserve power, and reset as needed.

I have this specific date of the month that I change my watch. Though sometimes, nakakalimutan ko, hehe. In doing so, I only need to change the time, but not the date.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]